Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

I'm still debating. Lol. Leaning towards returning....any words of wisdom VigeeLeBrun?

My first thought when i saw yours was return it. I know it might be hard thing to do. Especially because its Ombre. But there isn't enough spots to keep it! Good luck dear. Oh and I just checked mine and it might be just the plastic that feels scratchy. I'm sure it'll be restocked again soon. Its just starting here in Europe!

My first thought when i saw yours was return it. I know it might be hard thing to do. Especially because its Ombre. But there isn't enough spots to keep it! Good luck dear. Oh and I just checked mine and it might be just the plastic that feels scratchy. I'm sure it'll be restocked again soon. Its just starting here in Europe!
Hi mygoodies. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it and agree.

I'm still debating. Lol. Leaning towards returning....any words of wisdom VigeeLeBrun?

Greengoddess, since I have had an ombré CDC PHW since its first release a few years ago, I am of two different mindsets about yours.
First, if the hardware isn't perfect, return/exchange it immediately. That is a defect and you can't live with that ~ the sooner dealt with the better.
Second, those lizzie rings are lovely but turn a little yellowish over the years, so there is a good and a bad side about having lots of rings. There is nothing to prevent it, it just happens. I will take a pic of mine and post it but have heard other members say the same thing. Here is a pic of mine, if yours has less rings than this I personally would exchange it.
IMG_7337_zpsqmhayyrb.jpg

Hi mygoodies. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it and agree.

Well, if it had the perfect spots and defect HW I might consider keeping it and ask H if they could replace/repair. However it doesn't even have the spots u wished for plus as u said you're already leaning towards returning it I would say go ahead! As we all know H takes time [emoji38] the perfect one will find its way to you! Keep stalking yr SA abt it!

Greengoddess, since I have had an ombré CDC PHW since its first release a few years ago, I am of two different mindsets about yours.
First, if the hardware isn't perfect, return/exchange it immediately. That is a defect and you can't live with that ~ the sooner dealt with the better.
Second, those lizzie rings are lovely but turn a little yellowish over the years, so there is a good and a bad side about having lots of rings. There is nothing to prevent it, it just happens. I will take a pic of mine and post it but have heard other members say the same thing. Here is a pic of mine, if yours has less rings than this I personally would exchange it.
IMG_7337_zpsqmhayyrb.jpg

Your is definitely a keeper!!! I've searched the Internet to find out why the spots turn yellow-ish overtime. Couldn't find anything so I guess that's how a "spotted" lizard leather ages naturally?

I wonder if a SPA treatment would help? Has anyone ever sent the CDC for a SPA?

I wouldn't mind the color change though. Although I like the white/beige shade better. Oh well we're never completely satisfied when it comes to H, aren't we [emoji38][emoji38]

ferrip, for you? Anything! Here is a pic of my braise gator CDC GHW. I wear it twice as much as any other CDC I own ~ swear it. Taken with an iPHone 6S and unretouched.

How about if I post a CDC red comparison pic of rouge casaque, braise and geranium tomorrow? My geranium should arrive by then and I am interested in how it compares with the other reds in my family.

Braise%20CDC%20GHW_zpselqyxzq2.jpg

WOW!! Love this!

Your is definitely a keeper!!! I've searched the Internet to find out why the spots turn yellow-ish overtime. Couldn't find anything so I guess that's how a "spotted" lizard leather ages naturally?

I wouldn't mind the color change though. Although I like the white/beige shade better. Oh well we're never completely satisfied when it comes to H, aren't we [emoji38][emoji38]

The famous tPFer docride recommends using Saphir cream on lizzie and gator CDCs to keep them in good shape. I try to do that annually ~ in fact, all of mine are due for a tune-up, mygoodies.

Hi ladies, hope to get some advice here... After seeing the medor picnic cdc I was intrigued by the unique look of it and shared with my SA that I am keen on it. One week later, my SA informed me that there is stock for it and now I have it put on hold for me.

Before I go and pick it up on this page weekend, I would like to ask you ladies for some opinion: is the picnic hard to pair with the outfit and is this a rare piece (I'm contemplating venturing into croc cdc territory as well as black leather cdc option)? For those who have it, any regrets?

Thanks in advance; it will be my first cdc! [emoji4]

I have a small collection of CDC and love them all so much, but I have to say the picnic is my favorite! No regrets at all and it's an easy outfit pairing especially for the spring and summer months. I'm not sure how often they bring it out so if you think you'll regret not getting it, go for it! I'm sure others here can give their thoughts as well. It's surely one of my favorites! :smile:

Hi ladies, hope to get some advice here... After seeing the medor picnic cdc I was intrigued by the unique look of it and shared with my SA that I am keen on it. One week later, my SA informed me that there is stock for it and now I have it put on hold for me.

Before I go and pick it up on this page weekend, I would like to ask you ladies for some opinion: is the picnic hard to pair with the outfit and is this a rare piece (I'm contemplating venturing into croc cdc territory as well as black leather cdc option)? For those who have it, any regrets?

Thanks in advance; it will be my first cdc! [emoji4]

stacey, I have the Medor Picnic Cuff and love it for a variety of reasons. First off, it is gorgeous and well-made. Also, I do believe that it is so unique like the Picnic Kelly that it will become a collector's item. I paired mine with a new barenia CDC PHW bought purposely to coordinate with it, pic follows. This pic is old news to long time readers of this thread but you might not have seen it.
One thing to note is that the Medor Picnic Cuff is not super tight so it is prone to move while on my wrist. This doesn't bother me at all. All in all, I give it a green light as far as a purchase, no regrets here.

Medor%20Picnic%20Cuff%20amp%20Barenia%20CDC%209x6_zpsvgjksdwp.jpg

My Dad always has a pair on snake skin cowboy boots and he is very vocal on telling us he needs a dark place for them when he visits or they will yellow. We have to get our shoes out of the way for his boots[emoji216] I have an Ombre phw and it is always in a safe so it's not to bad.

Reactions: Greengoddess8
My Dad always has a pair on snake skin cowboy boots and he is very vocal on telling us he needs a dark place for them when he visits or they will yellow. We have to get our shoes out of the way for his boots[emoji216] I have an Ombre phw and it is always in a safe so it's not to bad.

I keep all my jewelry in drawers. So that should be dark enough :smile: hmmm that means I shouldn't wear the Ombre in daylight too often! Thank you!!!

I keep all my jewelry in drawers. So that should be dark enough :smile: hmmm that means I shouldn't wear the Ombre in daylight too often! Thank you!!!

Omg I hope I don't sound too knowledgeable lol. A funny memory of my ocd dad. He may be right though. I actually don't wear my ombre that much. Do you wear yours a lot?