Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Reactions: kelly88
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I'd like to get some opinions... I just received my ombré PHW. And, my initial feeling is underwhelmed;(.
How do you all feel about an ombré without many rings????

Second, since I just received it and I'm not sure if I will keep it. I have all the plastic on, of course.
The metal that goes beside your skin is scratching me. Could that be just from the plastic? Or is the metal
rough I wonder? Has anyone had that experience? I can't tell by looking and feeling the area.

Thanks for any thoughts! @Israeli_Flava I just saw pictures of yours!!!! I'm dying:loveeyes: Congrats:drool:

Last edited:
carlinha, now I know that Geranium is the one CDC GHW that I am missing! Love the large scales on this one.
And cannot get enough H red even though I have a Braise CDC GHW!!!!
Thanks for the gorgeous pic. :hugs:

koshi, I think that it is perfection, congrats! :love:
Ohhh you have Braise?! Will you post a pic!? I'd love to see!!!! Braise is my fav!!!

Ohhh you have Braise?! Will you post a pic!? I'd love to see!!!! Braise is my fav!!!

ferrip, for you? Anything! Here is a pic of my braise gator CDC GHW. I wear it twice as much as any other CDC I own ~ swear it. Taken with an iPHone 6S and unretouched.

How about if I post a CDC red comparison pic of rouge casaque, braise and geranium tomorrow? My geranium should arrive by then and I am interested in how it compares with the other reds in my family.

Braise%20CDC%20GHW_zpselqyxzq2.jpg

ferrip, for you? Anything! Here is a pic of my braise gator CDC GHW. I wear it twice as much as any other CDC I own ~ swear it. Taken with an iPHone 6S and unretouched.

How about if I post a CDC red comparison pic of rouge casaque, braise and geranium tomorrow? My geranium should arrive by then and I am interested in how it compares with the other reds in my family.

Braise%20CDC%20GHW_zpselqyxzq2.jpg
Stunning!

View attachment 3471859 View attachment 3471860 View attachment 3471861 View attachment 3471862 I'd like to get some opinions... I just received my ombré PHW. And, my initial feeling is underwhelmed;(.
How do you all feel about an ombré without many rings????

Second, since I just received it and I'm not sure if I will keep it. I have all the plastic on, of course.
The metal that goes beside your skin is scratching me. Could that be just from the plastic? Or is the metal
rough I wonder? Has anyone had that experience? I can't tell by looking and feeling the area.

Thanks for any thoughts! @Israeli_Flava I just saw pictures of yours!!!! I'm dying:loveeyes: Congrats:drool:

Greengoddess, what did you decide to do with your new ombrè CDC PHW? Keep, return or exchange?

Hi ladies, hope to get some advice here... After seeing the medor picnic cdc I was intrigued by the unique look of it and shared with my SA that I am keen on it. One week later, my SA informed me that there is stock for it and now I have it put on hold for me.

Before I go and pick it up on this page weekend, I would like to ask you ladies for some opinion: is the picnic hard to pair with the outfit and is this a rare piece (I'm contemplating venturing into croc cdc territory as well as black leather cdc option)? For those who have it, any regrets?

Thanks in advance; it will be my first cdc! [emoji4]

Reactions: Showmeorange