Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

BH- Brandi hit Lisa.

That was a love tap compared to the physical attacks by Porsha. Porsha & Kenya have gotten into it on the show as well as on the reunion. Porsha also went after Cynthia on the boat cruise. Porsha got arrested for her aggression. Brandi was just being an ass. She didn't haul off & slap the crap out of Lisa. If Lisa had been popped by Porsha, she would have found herself on the floor. Not saying any of this behavior is acceptable, but ATL Housewives will bow up & try to fight like a man.

Reactions: Sassys
their lips look painful and stiff... I see Kim has Brielle out here in these streets early... trying to snag a man with money. Reminds me of the song Fancy

THIS!!!! kim knows the well of Kroy has run dry - she got all she could out of him and i bet she drops his a$$ very soon!! she might even find some rich man that will take them both in a package deal!

Reactions: cdtracing
NY Housewives don't throw down. They scream, yell, make accusations, & talk sh*t behind each other's back but they don't get into an actual physical altercation. Now, Mob Wives, were another story. Those women love to fight. Porsha would have probably fit in with them.

Truth!

On NY They say whatever comes to mind with the person there and end the sentence smiling as if they delivered a compliment.

Porsha should spend a season with the NY housewives to embrace an insult with composure and grace.

i saw this a few months ago and someone was spilling some tea about the house and her buying it - but since i rately pay any kind of attention to cynthia and it was some time ago i can't remember what she said.:confused1:

Kim and Brielle out in NYC on September 12, 2016
3844270700000578-3786440-image-a-45_1473731705831.jpg

I thought this was Kirstie Alley at first. They are a very messy duo.

Porsha Williams Celebrates Buying Her First Home Since Divorcing Kordell Stewart!

Porsha Williams is done relying on men to buy her things!:coolio: She’s officially a homeowner in her own right after buying her first solo home since divorcing Kordell Stewart.

Post-divorce, the Real Housewives Of Atlanta star has been living in a massive suburban mcmansion out in the sticks :confused1:, so she’d have closets for her dogs.:graucho: Porsha must have realized the underground railroad doesn’t make stops out there and decide it was time to trade-up!:graucho:

“Buying my 1st home after my divorce it’s been a long road!! I’m so thankful for where I am in life!! “No regrets Lessons Learned!! Thank you Lord!” Porsha announced on instagram.

“‘Best revenge is your paper ‘- Queen B,” Porsha added. To subtly prove her featured a video :confused1:(who wrote this ish??) of her waving to the camera while cackling “Hey Kordell!” (She’s since deleted the video).

Porsha opted to walk away from her marriage to Kordell with pretty much nothing. Instead she landed a job hosting on Dish Nation, in addition to starting Naked hair and Naked lingerie. Plus there were rumors that she she had a few affluent men under her belt!

Despite having a foreclosure on her record, Porsha’s finances must be in check again. I predict we’ll be seeing her home ownership on Real Housewives Of Atlanta season 9, which is filming now.

“I closed on my first home today after my divorce and I have to say I thank God and I love where I am in my life! “No regrets lessons learned”!! #BestRevengeIsYourPaper,” gushed Porsha. “Won’t he do it. God bless the child that got his own” she also shared on Instagram.

Let’s hope Porsha tones down the desperate attention-seeking hoochie behavior now that she’s a bit more settled.

Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/2...-divorce-kordell-stewart/#Rq3ITZC8LcGkrwbz.99

--------------

it is funny to me how they said she was "out in the sticks" as if living in the country was just so dang awful!! is that how people in Atlanta view it?? i remember Nene saying something about that when they went and visited her. i love living out away from the city! when i want to go i love going but knowing i am driving back home away from the foolishness that comes with it makes me so happy!

I saw the video on IG and she sounded so ignorant. Also a bit confusing because in one episode Porscha had moved into a new house (too big for one person, IMO) and claimed she had purchased it. So how is this one now her FIRST purchase?

I really like Cynthia's old home and the new one. She has good taste. Not over the top, cozy and furnished nicely

i didn't really like the first one - not the outside but i love her new home on the lake! you can tell she is "out in the sticks" and loving it.

Reactions: Tiny_T
Porsha Williams Celebrates Buying Her First Home Since Divorcing Kordell Stewart!

Porsha Williams is done relying on men to buy her things!:coolio: She’s officially a homeowner in her own right after buying her first solo home since divorcing Kordell Stewart.

Post-divorce, the Real Housewives Of Atlanta star has been living in a massive suburban mcmansion out in the sticks :confused1:, so she’d have closets for her dogs.:graucho: Porsha must have realized the underground railroad doesn’t make stops out there and decide it was time to trade-up!:graucho:

“Buying my 1st home after my divorce it’s been a long road!! I’m so thankful for where I am in life!! “No regrets Lessons Learned!! Thank you Lord!” Porsha announced on instagram.

“‘Best revenge is your paper ‘- Queen B,” Porsha added. To subtly prove her featured a video :confused1:(who wrote this ish??) of her waving to the camera while cackling “Hey Kordell!” (She’s since deleted the video).

Porsha opted to walk away from her marriage to Kordell with pretty much nothing. Instead she landed a job hosting on Dish Nation, in addition to starting Naked hair and Naked lingerie. Plus there were rumors that she she had a few affluent men under her belt!

Despite having a foreclosure on her record, Porsha’s finances must be in check again. I predict we’ll be seeing her home ownership on Real Housewives Of Atlanta season 9, which is filming now.

“I closed on my first home today after my divorce and I have to say I thank God and I love where I am in my life! “No regrets lessons learned”!! #BestRevengeIsYourPaper,” gushed Porsha. “Won’t he do it. God bless the child that got his own” she also shared on Instagram.

Let’s hope Porsha tones down the desperate attention-seeking hoochie behavior now that she’s a bit more settled.

Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/2...-divorce-kordell-stewart/#Rq3ITZC8LcGkrwbz.99

--------------

it is funny to me how they said she was "out in the sticks" as if living in the country was just so dang awful!! is that how people in Atlanta view it?? i remember Nene saying something about that when they went and visited her. i love living out away from the city! when i want to go i love going but knowing i am driving back home away from the foolishness that comes with it makes me so happy!

I live in the "sticks" & do so by choice. If we need anything from ATL...restaurants, shopping, entertainment....we'll drive in for it. ATL traffic is awful so we generally stay north of the 285 perimeter. Most people of ATL live in the burbs surrounding ATL & drive in to work. The majority don't want to live in ATL & pay the high taxes along with having to deal with some of the crime going on there.