Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Brandi gripped Kyle up at Eileen's home and slapped Lisa. Tamra got into it with Jeana. They are all scrappy.

Tamra is quite ghetto, always has struck me as white trailer trash, she should be thrilled with Kelly, as that woman is as ghetto as they come. Where does Bravo find these people. You take a person out of their respective ghetto... But you can't take that ghetto out of the person. It always seeps out, always. At least a third of these House Wives are lacking in class and/or seem to come from scrappy pasts. I wonder how many of these ladies really live as well as they seem to, as to materialistic or social. For some it seems these shows elevated their lifestyles.

Reactions: cdtracing
I live in the "sticks" & do so by choice. If we need anything from ATL...restaurants, shopping, entertainment....we'll drive in for it. ATL traffic is awful so we generally stay north of the 285 perimeter. Most people of ATL live in the burbs surrounding ATL & drive in to work. The majority don't want to live in ATL & pay the high taxes along with having to deal with some of the crime going on there.

I agree-we live north towards Alpharetta and in 20 minutes you are at Lake Lanier-the so called sticks. But it's like LA when we lived there-it's solid burbs all the way! [emoji4]

Reactions: cdtracing
Kim and Brielle out in NYC on September 12, 2016
3844270700000578-3786440-image-a-45_1473731705831.jpg

Trash Twins. Shameful display of lack of proper parental guidance, among other things.

I just read that Sheree got her peach back! I am happy. I hope she is in the Chateau and with Bob somewhat. I want to hear her say things like "some seven figures" and plan a party with a louis Vuitton birthday cake and shoe shopping at her house.