Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

How odd, for Kandi who spent all her time telling us she has millions to not be paying her bills?
Is she going to be another housewife living beyond her means?
And I agree bag-princess, she didn't seem to have a problem before Todd.

How odd, for Kandi who spent all her time telling us she has millions to not be paying her bills?

Don Juan and Mama Joyce tried to tell her! but she was soooooo in love!
i wouldn't be surprised if she is still letting him get all into her biz projects as a way to keep him around the house like she always did.

I remember when that woman was on and said that Todd had a reputation for wanting to date rich women. Wasn't he dating someone else who he dropped like a 'hot potato' when Kandi came along?
Even the daughter was leery that he moved into Kandi's life so fast.
And sadly, it always seemed like Kandi was way more into Todd than he seemed to be with her.
She (Kandi) seemed to have so much, I hope she hasn't spent it all trying to keep Todd happy.

I remember when that woman was on and said that Todd had a reputation for wanting to date rich women. Wasn't he dating someone else who he dropped like a 'hot potato' when Kandi came along?
Even the daughter was leery that he moved into Kandi's life so fast.
And sadly, it always seemed like Kandi was way more into Todd than he seemed to be with her.
She (Kandi) seemed to have so much, I hope she hasn't spent it all trying to keep Todd happy.

Yes he was and the girl said even though Kandi knew he was living with her she still went after him giving him $$$ gifts! And of course it wasn't long before he moved out.

Reactions: rockhollow
I haven't enjoyed watching Kandi stir the pot for years. She is an intelligent, talented business woman, but after the way she treated Phaedra I felt she crossed the line and has had too many diva moments.

did we ever see any issues/headlines like this with kandi before she married todd???:coolio:

Todd doesn't elevate her or encourage positivity. He enhances negativity and drama. Oh and spending money! Her money.

Kandi never had a money issue before him. She would take the money high road. If Todd was as influential in Kandiis life as he is now in the past, Kim Z would have been sued and not Tardy - ASAP!

Kandi is in love and even if a woman came to her door pregnant she wouldn't leave Todd. There isn't anything he can do that will change her mind.

Reactions: cdtracing
I haven't enjoyed watching Kandi stir the pot for years. She is an intelligent, talented business woman, but after the way she treated Phaedra I felt she crossed the line and has had too many diva moments.

Todd doesn't elevate her or encourage positivity. He enhances negativity and drama. Oh and spending money! Her money.

Kandi never had a money issue before him. She would take the money high road. If Todd was as influential in Kandiis life as he is now in the past, Kim Z would have been sued and not Tardy - ASAP!

Kandi is in love and even if a woman came to her door pregnant she wouldn't leave Todd. There isn't anything he can do that will change her mind.

you got that right!!! and look how he caused all that drama with her and her long-time friends about that play! the only thing she doesn't seem to let him control is what she will or won't do for her mother. i think he knows to keep his mouth shut about $$$ when it comes to mama joyce. he keeps his eyes on it regarding every other matter though!

you got that right!!! and look how he caused all that drama with her and her long-time friends about that play! the only thing she doesn't seem to let him control is what she will or won't do for her mother. i think he knows to keep his mouth shut about $$$ when it comes to mama joyce. he keeps his eyes on it regarding every other matter though!

Kandi is smart, eventually she will see the light.