The Crazy Cara Club...

Went out with my medium cara today
834d0a1fa4bd91fba0fb6d995261ddff.jpg

Hello all

This is my first post...a committed Mulberry fan in NZ. I'm enjoying reading through all the detail on here.

Here's my medium black Cara. I also have an oxblood Bayswater tote, and an oak regular Alexa.

There are no Mulberry stores in NZ, and no stockists (that I know of), so all purchases are online.

I'm officially hooked, and I reckon it's not a bad thing to be hooked on :smile:
Lovely [emoji173][emoji173]

Reactions: danniela
But ofc :smile:
I don't think they deliver outside of Sweden thou but not sure, one can always ask.
It's a sort of outlet, when sale is over at some brands they get them.
Oh, prices are in SEK :smile:

http://www.previousseason.com/varumarken/mulberry/

I understand that you would recommend the blue over the riveted oxblood? :smile:

This website is amazing - the prices seem really great. :smile: (not that I'm in Sweden so I'll just drool lol) I hope you are loving your Cara!

This website is amazing - the prices seem really great. :smile: (not that I'm in Sweden so I'll just drool lol) I hope you are loving your Cara!

Yes, it's a good outlet :smile:

Yes, I love it, can't wait to start carrying it again now that autumn soon is here. :smile:
For me oxblood isn't a summery colour so have bern using other bags during summer. :smile:

Yes, it's a good outlet :smile:

Yes, I love it, can't wait to start carrying it again now that autumn soon is here. :smile:
For me oxblood isn't a summery colour so have bern using other bags during summer. :smile:

Hi there - I totally understand what you are saying. There is also something about a backpack in fall [emoji4]