The Crazy Cara Club...

I've found that oxblood NVT scuffs/ scratches quite easily, but I've managed to buff out any scratches do far.

But have seen examples of the colour going much lighter where scuffed, and am interested to see how that can be dealt with... Might need a coloured gel or cream from Collonil or Woly (lots of people seem to rate Woly highly)

Hi Skater! Remember our chat about this issue.. Well I saw that the fourniture clinic (Elvis has mentionned them on a thread) is selling colored pens specialy made for leather!
And they have lots of colors available!!
I should make an order at some stage..
I'll let you know how it works 😉

I think it will bother me less when she's not so brand new, you know?

My medium Cara in oxblood has also arrived and I think it is much browner than I thought. I have expected it to be much more burgundy!! How about yours?

Is there a change in NVT leather recently...? I regret I didn't buy it sooner when it was newly released :sad:

Hello all

This is my first post...a committed Mulberry fan in NZ. I'm enjoying reading through all the detail on here.

Here's my medium black Cara. I also have an oxblood Bayswater tote, and an oak regular Alexa.

There are no Mulberry stores in NZ, and no stockists (that I know of), so all purchases are online.

I'm officially hooked, and I reckon it's not a bad thing to be hooked on :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5425.jpg
    IMG_5425.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 895
Hello all

This is my first post...a committed Mulberry fan in NZ. I'm enjoying reading through all the detail on here.

Here's my medium black Cara. I also have an oxblood Bayswater tote, and an oak regular Alexa.

There are no Mulberry stores in NZ, and no stockists (that I know of), so all purchases are online.

I'm officially hooked, and I reckon it's not a bad thing to be hooked on :smile:

Welcome! The bag looks beautiful! Please take some mod shots if you can :smile:

Hello all

Beautiful [emoji7]

Hello all

Lovely bag, enjoy xx

Just got a mini quilted Cara in black today from the sale, it's absolutely gorgeous! A question.. For those who have this bag, is the inferior suede or microfiber? I was expecting the latter as that's what the online description on the M site says, however I was delighted to find mine is lined with suede.

Just got a mini quilted Cara in black today from the sale, it's absolutely gorgeous! A question.. For those who have this bag, is the inferior suede or microfiber? I was expecting the latter as that's what the online description on the M site says, however I was delighted to find mine is lined with suede.
Mine is suede too. :smile:

Hi everyone - was thrilled to bits to receive my mini Cara in the mail today, and I find it a lovely bag. However, the leather looks unexpectedly 'dry' to me, and I'm concerned it's not normal - other Cara owners, what do you think? Do these creases strike you as ordinary leather 'character' or worth a return? Thanks in advance for your help!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463880449.577358.jpg

Hi everyone - was thrilled to bits to receive my mini Cara in the mail today, and I find it a lovely bag. However, the leather looks unexpectedly 'dry' to me, and I'm concerned it's not normal - other Cara owners, what do you think? Do these creases strike you as ordinary leather 'character' or worth a return? Thanks in advance for your help!
View attachment 3362030
This type of leather texture varies quite a lot - you could try treating it with Collonil gel or one of their richer creams (like 1909 lotion or cream - I haven't used these though, so someone else may comment to recommend using or not using these)... when you use any of these products, you can also buff the leather with a soft cloth which may smooth the leather a bit.

You could also try just rubbing the leather with the dust bag to smooth it.
Good luck!

Dear all,

may I introduce, my Large Cara :smile: She goes to work with me everyday and is perfect for carrying a laptop, makeups, water bottle, cardigan or shawl and an umbrella :smile:

Attachments

• cara.jpg
    cara.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 736
Reactions: danniela