The Crazy Cara Club...

Gorgeous- do you manage to get much in the mini Gemstar31?

Thank you :smile:
I can fit plenty in but I'm not one to carry a lot so maybe I'm not the best person to advise! Pouch for makeup, French purse, coin purse and a small card case. Then there's room on top for an umbrella or sunglasses ( not sure if both would fit but that would be useful what with the weather at present ! ) xx

She is here! Omg how soft the leather is and i [emoji173]️ the oxblood colour on this bag. Only problem i have is that i recently bought an bayswater croc oxblood (which i Love and wont change) and I'm afraid they are too similar? Is it stupid to have two bags of the same colour? Help!

View attachment 3309602
View attachment 3309603
View attachment 3309604

Well I won't count how many black bags I have ;)
No it's not stupid, they look very different. :smile:
Congrats :smile:

Thanks ladies for your advise. I decided to keep it, its so comfortable as a backpack, your right its a totally different bag than the Bays.

Was thinking of changing for a black quilted but then i found out thats more expensive than this was and this version seems harder to get so i Will keep this and in the future maybe add a black quilted.

Thanks ladies for your advise. I decided to keep it, its so comfortable as a backpack, your right its a totally different bag than the Bays.

Was thinking of changing for a black quilted but then i found out thats more expensive than this was and this version seems harder to get so i Will keep this and in the future maybe add a black quilted.

Good choice! :smile:
The leather on this one is also softer then on the quilted version.

Took her on her first adventure out some time back but only just stopped lurking on these forums and started posting; here's my mini cara in oxblood accompanying me on the first day of the Lunar New Year :smile:

Attachments

• cara.jpg
    cara.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 540
I recently joined this gang with my medium Cara in oxblood :love:

I've already done a thread about this but does anyone else find that their oxblood Cara is quite the delicate little flower? I've only used her twice and both times she's come home with scuffs and small scratches :cry: They've polished out almost to nothing but it's still a little upsetting that she gets damaged so easily...

Attachments

• 2005-02-08 14.10.37.jpg
    2005-02-08 14.10.37.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 592
  • 2005-02-08 14.11.05.jpg
    2005-02-08 14.11.05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 586
  • 2005-02-08 14.11.18.jpg
    2005-02-08 14.11.18.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 566
  • 2005-02-08 14.08.25.jpg
    2005-02-08 14.08.25.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 590
  • 2005-02-08 14.08.16.jpg
    2005-02-08 14.08.16.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 581
  • 2005-02-08 14.07.28.jpg
    2005-02-08 14.07.28.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 558
She is gorgeous! Sad to hear that she scuffs easily as that must mean that mine Will scuff even more easily. I was under the impression that NVT is quite a tolerant leather, but i guess that leather is also sensible but probably ages very beautifully. Hang in there, first marks are always the worst. I've seen a couple on instagram and Pinterest that are 6+ months and they look even more beautiful today.

She is gorgeous! Sad to hear that she scuffs easily as that must mean that mine Will scuff even more easily. I was under the impression that NVT is quite a tolerant leather, but i guess that leather is also sensible but probably ages very beautifully. Hang in there, first marks are always the worst. I've seen a couple on instagram and Pinterest that are 6+ months and they look even more beautiful today.

Thank you Swedengirl :smile:

It's made me wary of using her now, which is daft when I spent so much on her. Plus I sold all but one of my current collection to fund her purchase so I haven't got any other bags to use :lol:

I recently joined this gang with my medium Cara in oxblood :love:

I've already done a thread about this but does anyone else find that their oxblood Cara is quite the delicate little flower? I've only used her twice and both times she's come home with scuffs and small scratches :cry: They've polished out almost to nothing but it's still a little upsetting that she gets damaged so easily...

I did notice this about the oxblood, but I think it's one of those colors that will look beautiful worn in too, if that makes any sense.

I've found that oxblood NVT scuffs/ scratches quite easily, but I've managed to buff out any scratches do far.

But have seen examples of the colour going much lighter where scuffed, and am interested to see how that can be dealt with... Might need a coloured gel or cream from Collonil or Woly (lots of people seem to rate Woly highly)