The Twinset Club!!

Hi - I received a new LV Twice in Noir Empreinte today. While the size/feel/function/practicality of this bag is perfect - and it was so beautifully packaged in the new LV box - I am sad to say I'm not in love. [emoji20] I want to be in love! Is this perhaps one I will come to love? I know it seems so silly, but I'm feeling so melancholy ... any thoughts from those who are happy with the cute bag?
I also have the Noir Twice and it is one of my timeless classic bags. I have no regrets, it's organized, simple and elegant at the same time. But - if it's not love for you then return it! You need to go with what makes your heart sing

I visited a boutique in Saks yesterday and the SA told me that this bag will be coming out in the new marine empreinte (navy with red glazing). Has anybody else heard this and can confirm?

I visited a boutique in Saks yesterday and the SA told me that this bag will be coming out in the new marine empreinte (navy with red glazing). Has anybody else heard this and can confirm?
Marine is absolutely gorgeous, as per the key cles pictures I had seen. It will be awesome if it is indeed available in the Twinset, though it might agonise me to choose between Marine and Noir. My SA reserved a Noir for me and I am supposed to pick it up next week when she comes back from her holiday. I will be sure to ask her and post here.

Hi - I received a new LV Twice in Noir Empreinte today. While the size/feel/function/practicality of this bag is perfect - and it was so beautifully packaged in the new LV box - I am sad to say I'm not in love. [emoji20] I want to be in love! Is this perhaps one I will come to love? I know it seems so silly, but I'm feeling so melancholy ... any thoughts from those who are happy with the cute bag?
I will admit, I was not in love with this bag when I first purchased. I just wanted a LV bag that was worry free for our Disney trip. I didn't want to have to worry about water or little boy fingers! Plus, I really wanted to get my first empreinte bag. It turnedbout great for the traveling/airports, and the parks. I now love this little bag! I use it for errands, shopping, and even as a clutch! Very happy with this purchase [emoji6] [emoji106]
Hi ladies! Has anyone tucked in the straps into the middle compartment to carry as a clutch? Just wondering if it is pretty easy to do? Am contemplating buying an empreinte noir, but would like to carry this as a clutch also.... Thank you!
I do! I have received many compliments when wearing as a clutch! A lady actually stopped me while shopping to ask what the name of my clutch was bc she had not yet seen it anything like it! I will say when I wear it as a clutch I go very compact bc, in my opinion it doesn't look good full when worn this way. I usually dress up when wearing as a clutch...this was a causal photo i took quickly for you!
549a71367814d4180d1bb9818ddf40f6.jpg

150df3fbea5590b97eb837cc70b4765e.jpg

263e72427a931e3c85ec243b699d8104.jpg
28f2cc5a5bad9bdddd2f39c277e9eb23.jpg

I love my Noir Twice; it's such a well made bag! The leather is gorgeous and worry-free :smile: I find this bag to be perfect for travel or shopping; so easy to find what you are looking for...no rummaging! I should have mentioned that this was my first LV purchase and absolutely no regrets!

No! I was told by 888 LV cs that it was not and my SA in the LV boutique told me the same--that it's not. Only in 4 bag styles and this isn't one of them. I was wanting one in marine (preferably not marine rouge but just marine) but they said it's not coming out in a twinset at all.

I will admit, I was not in love with this bag when I first purchased. I just wanted a LV bag that was worry free for our Disney trip. I didn't want to have to worry about water or little boy fingers! Plus, I really wanted to get my first empreinte bag. It turnedbout great for the traveling/airports, and the parks. I now love this little bag! I use it for errands, shopping, and even as a clutch! Very happy with this purchase [emoji6] [emoji106]

I do! I have received many compliments when wearing as a clutch! A lady actually stopped me while shopping to ask what the name of my clutch was bc she had not yet seen it anything like it! I will say when I wear it as a clutch I go very compact bc, in my opinion it doesn't look good full when worn this way. I usually dress up when wearing as a clutch...this was a causal photo i took quickly for you!
549a71367814d4180d1bb9818ddf40f6.jpg

150df3fbea5590b97eb837cc70b4765e.jpg

263e72427a931e3c85ec243b699d8104.jpg
28f2cc5a5bad9bdddd2f39c277e9eb23.jpg
Oh awesome thank you! And haha- the reason I started thinking about this bag is because I have a Disney trip planned next month :smile:. Thank you so much!

Thank you!! I also called customer service and they said the same thing. Not in marine and not in mastic. This leaves me to wonder... When the seasonal colours sell out (denim, poppy, grape, ivory, etc.) which empreinte colours will this little bag be offered in? I would like to buy it next month when I am traveling abroad, but I really don't want it in noir.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
No! I was told by 888 LV cs that it was not and my SA in the LV boutique told me the same--that it's not. Only in 4 bag styles and this isn't one of them. I was wanting one in marine (preferably not marine rouge but just marine) but they said it's not coming out in a twinset at all.

Thank you!! I also called customer service and they said the same thing. Not in marine and not in mastic. This leaves me to wonder... When the seasonal colours sell out (denim, poppy, grape, ivory, etc.) which empreinte colours will this little bag be offered in? I would like to buy it next month when I am traveling abroad, but I really don't want it in noir.