New collection???

I am replying to everyone without quoting because I am totally tech challenged [emoji13]

Sbelle yes, they are earrings to the right of the watch in YG. They are the same size as the WG to the forefront.

Thanks so much for clearing that up and for all the pictures! Very helpful! :hugs:

Test drove the yellow gold earrings today, pretty but not as special as a pave clover gold Alhambra... And roughly the same price. Decent size on the ear - about same as Alhambra earring. No pix

Thanks so much for that info! I was getting that same feeling -- not as special as the pave clover -- from seeing our dear Hadassa's pictures.

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
I saw the collection yesterday. The only thing I like is the between the finger ring, especially the WG turquoise diamond one, but I need it like a hole in the head.

I think VCA is trying to develop jewelry at an entry level price point. And this line serves that purpose. But I love the Vintage Alhambra line and wish they could find other stones that would work for the design.

I love the Bouton D'Or Carnelian bracelet, but at $48K, I just can't justify it.

Reactions: HADASSA
Test drove the yellow gold earrings today, pretty but not as special as a pave clover gold Alhambra... And roughly the same price. Decent size on the ear - about same as Alhambra earring. No pix

Thanks so much for that info! I was getting that same feeling -- not as special as the pave clover -- from seeing our dear Hadassa's pictures.

Finally learnt how to multi quote [emoji12]

I understand perfectly well what you mean by the pave VA being more special, because I ultimately bought the VA Pave pendant [emoji173]️

Long length

IMG_1473031442.116796.jpg

Short length

IMG_1473031520.273441.jpg