The Croisette club house

I didn't ask about Mono.. I've only seen the DA but ordered the DE from the LV look book!! Cute!!

Alright, thank you. Looking forward to seeing detailed pictures (from the inside as well) when the bag is officially released. In the meantime I'll keep hoping for the monogram one for next year [emoji56]

I'm contemplating the DE and came here to check it out but ... Hmm...from the length of this thread, it seems like the croisette isn't very popular... I wonder why?

I'm contemplating the DE and came here to check it out but ... Hmm...from the length of this thread, it seems like the croisette isn't very popular... I wonder why?

The Croisette is a relatively new style/bag what only comes in DA, which I'm guessing people either like or not, but LV is launching the DE in September and it's what you like that counts. I really like this bag but if you are wanting a bag with space and functional, then you might be disappointed. It's just a cute crossbody that can only fit your essentials. I'm is on order. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: duyen_0426