Post your Chanel family portrait...

febc323efc833536b381eabd50cc7505.jpg
my chanel brooch family portrait
.[emoji445] wouldn't you think my collection's complete[emoji445]

Had that beautiful baguette brooch in my hands but DH didn't like it :sad:. Do you wear them often? Really have to have one at least..
I just bought them the past few weeks. Just wore the baguette at home just to get use to wearing a brooch. Lol. But can't wait for fall so I can use it on my blazers.just have to be careful and place it on my right side so it doesn't hit chain straps of my bag

I just bought them the past few weeks. Just wore the baguette at home just to get use to wearing a brooch. Lol. But can't wait for fall so I can use it on my blazers.just have to be careful and place it on my right side so it doesn't hit chain straps of my bag

This is so cute, wearing things around in the house when you don't have any occasions to wear them. I do that too [emoji85]lol.

I tried the brooch in the store on my white t-shirt as it was a hot day and it looked a bit over the top of course. Hubby said "No" probably because it didn't fit the casual outfit. I'll probably get it anyway;) lol

Here is a pic from the Chanel store

IMG_1471247238.892015.jpg

This is so cute, wearing things around in the house when you don't have any occasions to wear them. I do that too [emoji85]lol.

I tried the brooch in the store on my white t-shirt as it was a hot day and it looked a bit over the top of course. Hubby said "No" probably because it didn't fit the casual outfit. I'll probably get it anyway;) lol

Here is a pic from the Chanel store

View attachment 3440159
Yup that's so cute [emoji7]. I think i tried that look also