Post your Chanel family portrait...

Here is an updated portrait of my Chanel family. Obviously in dire need of color. Hahaha! The Red Boy is the star, for sure :smile: Thanks for letting me share.View attachment 3439368
But I like how conscientious/strategically your collection represent the basic needs! small black for cross body/casual in classic style/HW combo, a larger size classic in the reissue style so that it's lighter in weight, a casual bucket, and a classy tote for semi-casual, then the boy bag in a chic smaller size to add a new style/silhouette in a pop of perfect red. Adding a few more fun pops of color would be great, but totally see the great coverage you got there.....

Reactions: traumamama
Here's my little Chanel family!
- Vintage mini classic flap in black lambskin with gold hardware;
- Medium classic flap in black lambskin with silver hardware;
- 2.55 reissue 225 flap in black wool knit with gold hardware; and
- Burgundy lambskin WOC from the Paris-Salzburg collection.

Attachments

• IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 2,352
Last edited:
This is so cute, wearing things around in the house when you don't have any occasions to wear them. I do that too [emoji85]lol.

I tried the brooch in the store on my white t-shirt as it was a hot day and it looked a bit over the top of course. Hubby said "No" probably because it didn't fit the casual outfit. I'll probably get it anyway;) lol

Here is a pic from the Chanel store

View attachment 3440159
Actually I think it looks great!!

image.jpeg
Welcome mone! What great variety you have! What are your favorites? I reaally like the one at the top with what looks like "bits and bytes". Are they metallic studs? Thanks for posting!
Hello,
thank you, I love them all.
The little mosaic boy is my favorite. It's from last years Fall/Winter collection, embroidered by Maison Lesage. My all time favorite is the small 2.55 with the short flap from 2006.