Custom Longchamp!

I finally decided to give this a try! Here is mine! Once I receive the actual bag I'll post pictures! So excited! Hoping I receive this in a few weeks instead of 4. I can't wait.

Here are my bag's specs:

Handles: Short
Main color: Boy*
Stripe color: Pink*
Embroidery: YAY (Campus), Color Cyclamen*
Hardware: Nickel
Nice color selection ! Pantone !

I was at Nordies this evening, saw the Cornflower color, and was smitten :biggrin:
I thought maybe I could pick this color for my new custom bag.
But when I got to the Longchamp website, there was no Cornflower in custom :sad:
There is, however, the color Blueberry.
It looked lighter than Cornflower but the Blueberry color swatch (on the left-side) looked suspiciously like the Cornflower that I saw at Nordies.
Could they be the same color, just named differently???

I was at Nordies this evening, saw the Cornflower color, and was smitten :biggrin:
I thought maybe I could pick this color for my new custom bag.
But when I got to the Longchamp website, there was no Cornflower in custom :sad:
There is, however, the color Blueberry.
It looked lighter than Cornflower but the Blueberry color swatch (on the left-side) looked suspiciously like the Cornflower that I saw at Nordies.
Could they be the same color, just named differently???

Yes, they are the same. Color code 807

Does anyone have a comparison of a size 3 and 4?
I'd like to get one to be my personal item for travel.
I do not have the size 4 but I have the discontinued 2724 which is a size 3 and imho, it is perfect as a carry on. I was able to fit all that I need for a 3days2nights getaway to Hong Kong and still have room left over. During a winter holiday, it also held thick winter scarves, wool hats, gloves, two thermos and misc. My only concern with size 4 is whether will it be too taxing on the shoulder.

I do not have the size 4 but I have the discontinued 2724 which is a size 3 and imho, it is perfect as a carry on. I was able to fit all that I need for a 3days2nights getaway to Hong Kong and still have room left over. During a winter holiday, it also held thick winter scarves, wool hats, gloves, two thermos and misc. My only concern with size 4 is whether will it be too taxing on the shoulder.

Sounds like 3 would be ideal.
There's two dimensions on the US site,
13x12.5x7.5inches and 19x12.5x13. Which are the correct dimensions?

Much to my distress, fuschia is no longer an option on the custom Le Pliage in canvas. So, I am considering getting one in leather. I want it to be light though, as I would be using it as a case for my Birkin while traveling. I've read the leather isn't terribly heavy, but is it comparable in weight to the canvas?