Custom Longchamp!

Hi all! First post in the LC forum [emoji4] Here with my two new size 3 LH customs.

Gunmetal/cyclamen/bronze/embossed and bilberry/pearl/nickle/gunmetal embroidered.

Love LC and have loved looking at everyone's creative customs!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461706057.980647.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461706070.898983.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461706091.926440.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461706101.914986.jpg

Very nice...I love the colors! :smile:

Great combinations!

These are lovely combinations!

Beautiful!

Very pretty color combinations. Cyclamen is gorgeous!

Thank you all! I ordered the gunmetal and almost immediately had second thoughts and ordered the bilberry in case I hated the gunmetal. And it wasn't my favorite when I opened it... But after a few days and after looking at them together I realized I love them both for different reasons. I'm pretty disappointed in the embossing though - it's practically nonexistent. I wouldn't pay for it again. Looking forward to traveling with them!

Hi all! First post in the LC forum [emoji4] Here with my two new size 3 LH customs.

Gunmetal/cyclamen/bronze/embossed and bilberry/pearl/nickle/gunmetal embroidered.

Love LC and have loved looking at everyone's creative customs!!

View attachment 3339574

View attachment 3339575

View attachment 3339576

View attachment 3339577

Thank you so much for posting! I wanted black and cyclamen to go with a black and rose Tyrian Birkin, but couldn't find a photo in real life and didn't like how it looked on the mock up page. You've given me hope and I'm ordering today, but copying your gunmetal. Both bags look lovely.

Thank you all! I ordered the gunmetal and almost immediately had second thoughts and ordered the bilberry in case I hated the gunmetal. And it wasn't my favorite when I opened it... But after a few days and after looking at them together I realized I love them both for different reasons. I'm pretty disappointed in the embossing though - it's practically nonexistent. I wouldn't pay for it again. Looking forward to traveling with them!

My embossing was all but invisible within 2 months. Very disappointing. I love the embroidery on my custom though.

Thank you so much for posting! I wanted black and cyclamen to go with a black and rose Tyrian Birkin, but couldn't find a photo in real life and didn't like how it looked on the mock up page. You've given me hope and I'm ordering today, but copying your gunmetal. Both bags look lovely.

Oh fun! I hope you like it!

My embossing was all but invisible within 2 months. Very disappointing. I love the embroidery on my custom though.

I really wish it would just fade away or something. It kind of just looks like smudged or dirty spots now.

I had to look very very close to see the embossing-I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. :sad: