Gucci Private Sale 2016! Share what you got!

I'm waiting for my bree with pink trim, so excited! Please post a mod shot if you can������.

Hi snoopysleepy!! I had a hard time deciding whether to go with the pink trim or brown...I want both! lol The straps could be a little longer but it's still comfortable. I'm 5'7 and not petite at all! lol Here you go!

Attachments

• 20160529_105621.jpg
    20160529_105621.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 20160529_105534.jpg
    20160529_105534.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,152
I have had my eye on the Jackie hobo for YEARS and finally bought on last Wednesday when I got my sale email.

SO excited b/c I have wanted one for a while. Will post a pic when I receive it.

I see Gucci is discontinuing the Swing Leather Tote line (understandably it doesn't fit w/in Alessandro' Michele's aesthetic). I 💜 my taupe & pink Swing Leather Tote. GREAT work/everyday bag.

Anyone have a clue what they're doing to the Jackie Hobos? I was surprised to see them on sale.

View attachment 3366981

So in love! [emoji7] this will make a great work tote. It fits my bulky laptop just fine, with room to spare. I'm actually a little surprised at how stiff the leather is. From the pictures, I expected it to be more smooshy... I think it will wear well, though. I'm still waiting on a soho key case to arrive...

Is this the taupe? I just broke down and ordered this. Is this the taupe color? It looks darker here.

I have had my eye on the Jackie hobo for YEARS and finally bought on last Wednesday when I got my sale email.

SO excited b/c I have wanted one for a while. Will post a pic when I receive it.

I see Gucci is discontinuing the Swing Leather Tote line (understandably it doesn't fit w/in Alessandro' Michele's aesthetic). I 💜 my taupe & pink Swing Leather Tote. GREAT work/everyday bag.

Anyone have a clue what they're doing to the Jackie Hobos? I was surprised to see them on sale.

I just ordered this bag. Does the taupe pair well with greys and browns? It was between the taupe or the black. I went with the taupe because I was hoping it was s good neutral color. I haven't seen it in person yet though.

This is the beautiful scarf I bought in the pre-sale. It was gone in a flash on- line, so I was really happy I decided to buy it quickly.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,007
  • IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 694