Gucci Private Sale 2016! Share what you got!

very nice, such a beauty. I bought the same one but in light cuir. Can't wait to get mine. :biggrin:

I didn't see the Lt. cuir color ... I probably would have bought that color instead. My bag is nice soft leather,
and very versatile. I like how I can wear it as a hobo or as a shoulder bag, with the hobo strap resting perfectly inside the top of the scoop. I can't wait to hear your review and see what you think about your gorgeous bag.:smile:

I was thinking about getting this one! But I had already bought something else during the sale so I couldn't justify getting two handbags this year. :sad: It looks gorgeous!

Thank you! I know I only wanted to get 1 bag, but am lusting over everybody's bags. The pink disco is calling my name ...now that it sold out...lol. I still love looking at everyone's purchases.

I finally got my Jackie. I've wanted one for years but thought it was too big. I wasn't going to buy anything but the store had one. My husband was with me. He said it looked fantastic when I carried it. He's never said that about one of my bags before. Thanks to him, she came home with me!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464711994.181574.jpg