Autumn 2016

Thanks for posting! :smile: Eager to see what the grey and ruby look like. Presumably it'll be a darker grey than pebble.

Wonder if there will be any additional Neo colors, because usually I think there are at least five colors each season? Was hoping for warm camel color (like on some of the fall leather bags) ...

It is a darker shade than pebble. A true grey.
I think there's only going to be 4 colors this season for the neo.

Thanks! I'm excited about the dark brown. I kinda eyed the dark brown that was a staple that they discontinued a whileback. The rest is kind of meh, why are they repeating colors already and reusing a color name with a different shade. Even the dark brown is a repeat I find it hard to believe that they are already running out of color ideas.

I agree! I don't understand why they are repeating color names. and sometimes the names don't even look the color.

I'm also curious as to how terra would compare to mocha and taupe (which were pretty similar to me actually, couldn't tell them apart)

They need to make one in emerald green. Or light shade of Tiffany blue. And dark reds/ burgundy

I agree! I don't understand why they are repeating color names. and sometimes the names don't even look the color.

I'm also curious as to how terra would compare to mocha and taupe (which were pretty similar to me actually, couldn't tell them apart)

They need to make one in emerald green. Or light shade of Tiffany blue. And dark reds/ burgundy
Ita about the color selection I was hoping for a mint for s/s. They did a burgundy not that long ago maybe 1 to 3 years ago. It was bland imo especially compared to bilberry. I'd like to see a dark green or even a charcoal for f/w. I feel like they aren't even trying at this point color wise. Basically all the "seasonal colors" are repeats. I hope that they at least come out with something metallic for the holidays. While I am interested in the dark brown the main reason why I never got it was I felt like it was too close to bilberry because it's so dark I can see it looking like it's black too especially depending on the lighting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Omg the navy is coming back?! That's my dream LPC color[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] but I do already have a black and iirc the navy seems pretty dark. Can't wait to see pics !

And frenzied I'm excited about the grey as well. I love all things neutral [emoji5]️

Omg the navy is coming back?! That's my dream LPC color[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] but I do already have a black and iirc the navy seems pretty dark. Can't wait to see pics !

And frenzied I'm excited about the grey as well. I love all things neutral [emoji5]️
I've never seen the Navy before. I hope it is not that dark so you can get it!
Yay to another neutral color lover! I hope it does not disappoint. [emoji5]

from Instagram

Swooning over the Le Paris Premier tote. Seems exactly what I've been looking for. :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.09.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.09.32 PM.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 470
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.09.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.09.48 PM.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 476
I wonder if it has a zip for the entire top or is it just a zip at the top for a compartment?

Been wondering that too. Hard to say 100% sure based on the pics. Personally I could deal with it either way. Wouldn't mind if it had a skinny zipped center compartment but was open on both sides of that (like a Chanel GST). Even though I live in a big city and need to worry about crime, I like the convenience of open top totes. If it zips across the whole top, I'll probably just leave it open most of the time anyway.

Attachments

• tote4.png
    tote4.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 472
  • tote7.png
    tote7.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 482
Been wondering that too. Hard to say 100% sure based on the pics. Personally I could deal with it either way. Wouldn't mind if it had a skinny zipped center compartment but was open on both sides of that (like a Chanel GST). Even though I live in a big city and need to worry about crime, I like the convenience of open top totes. If it zips across the whole top, I'll probably just leave it open most of the time anyway.

Yes, hard to tell from all the pictures. I guess I'm ok with a centre zipped compartment but it may make the bag smaller compared with a single compartment. I will be wondering about this until the LC website is updated with AW 2016 :lol:

Yes, hard to tell from all the pictures. I guess I'm ok with a centre zipped compartment but it may make the bag smaller compared with a single compartment. I will be wondering about this until the LC website is updated with AW 2016 :lol:

The runway video is dark and the bags go by so quickly its hard to see the details. Here's one more screen grab. Time will tell...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 1.10.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 1.10.26 PM.png
    371.1 KB · Views: 480