Autumn 2016

I've got a LC gift card burning a hole in my pocket, can't wait to find out the Fall LP Nylon and Neo colors!! Must...learn...patience...

I was there last wk n they did not have the fall catalog

Haha, I'm SO eager for news about the fall bags too, especially that new leather tote and the Neo colors! When does the fall catalog usually appear seton?

Haha, I'm SO eager for news about the fall bags too, especially that new leather tote and the Neo colors! When does the fall catalog usually appear seton?

About 45 days after the runway show if it's early. Obviously, it's not early. :smile:
They are suppose to call me when they get it in. LMK if you want me to check one line for you.

I saw these editorials featuring Cocc and I thought of you.

Attachments

• coc4_536168992_n.jpg
    coc4_536168992_n.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 700
  • coc3592001_n.jpg
    coc3592001_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 702
About 45 days after the runway show if it's early. Obviously, it's not early. :smile:
They are suppose to call me when they get it in. LMK if you want me to check one line for you.

I saw these editorials featuring Cocc and I thought of you.

Love the Cocchino pics thanks!

Guess I'm most interested in what the new Neo colors will be. Going to France in late July and I might need to pick up another Neo to take along. ✈️🇫🇷🍷🧀 I can wait awhile to see the reveals of the leather bags...

Guess I'm most interested in what the new Neo colors will be. Going to France in late July and I might need to pick up another Neo to take along. ✈️🇫🇷🍷🧀 I can wait awhile to see the reveals of the leather bags...

OK, I'll post the Neo colors if I find out soon. :smile:

Guess I'm most interested in what the new Neo colors will be. Going to France in late July and I might need to pick up another Neo to take along. [emoji574]️[emoji632][emoji485]🧀 I can wait awhile to see the reveals of the leather bags...

OK, I'll post the Neo colors if I find out soon. :smile:

I dropped by LC recently and a SA just mentioned to me that there will be a ruby red Neo coming out later. She said it isn't as bright as poppy and that it's more of a true red. But I don't know much else.

I dropped by LC recently and a SA just mentioned to me that there will be a ruby red Neo coming out later. She said it isn't as bright as poppy and that it's more of a true red. But I don't know much else.

Thanks for the info! I might be interested in a darker red. I didn't care for the mauve/pink undertones of last year's Opera IRL.

AW16 Le Pliage Cuir colors:

Black
Natural
Cherry
Blue (all from last season)

Navy (returning from years ago)

Rose (different from 2014)

New: Terre/Terra (dark brown) and Greige (looks like sand)

Neo:
Black Navy Grey Ruby

Thanks for posting! :smile: Eager to see what the grey and ruby look like. Presumably it'll be a darker grey than pebble.

Wonder if there will be any additional Neo colors, because usually I think there are at least five colors each season? Was hoping for warm camel color (like on some of the fall leather bags) ...

Attachments

• ac3.png
    ac3.png
    651.7 KB · Views: 606
  • croco1.png
    croco1.png
    605.4 KB · Views: 588
  • tote3.png
    tote3.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
AW16 Le Pliage Cuir colors:

Black
Natural
Cherry
Blue (all from last season)

Navy (returning from years ago)

Rose (different from 2014)

New: Terre/Terra (dark brown) and Greige (looks like sand)
Thanks! I'm excited about the dark brown. I kinda eyed the dark brown that was a staple that they discontinued a whileback. The rest is kind of meh, why are they repeating colors already and reusing a color name with a different shade. Even the dark brown is a repeat I find it hard to believe that they are already running out of color ideas.