Show us your Longchamp!

Finally got over to Cosmos. Never knew this place existed. I was very happy to find two bags to add to my LC collection.
View attachment 3074132
View attachment 3074133
Got a 40 percent off for both. At first the lady told me 20 percent off for the LP tribu? and 40 percent off leather one. I took a little time thinking if I wanted both so the SA gave me 40 percent for both! I wasn't even haggling. :biggrin:

Very nice additions, pbnjam! Enjoy.

Roseau in deep pink, patent leather:

IMG_0015_zpsc54z4i39.jpg

Beautiful!

Finally got over to Cosmos. Never knew this place existed. I was very happy to find two bags to add to my LC collection.
View attachment 3074132
View attachment 3074133
Got a 40 percent off for both. At first the lady told me 20 percent off for the LP tribu? and 40 percent off leather one. I took a little time thinking if I wanted both so the SA gave me 40 percent for both! I wasn't even haggling. :biggrin:

What beautiful bags and congratulations on the great discount! I think the leather one is from the Au Sultan collection :smile:

That Tribu is a beautiful bag!
Love both of these! The Tribu is too, too stunning. The colors are out of this world. 40% off too...amazing!
Both just lovely and an awesome price!
Congrats on a great deal, and two gorgeous bags!!! I really love the color of the leather trim on the Tribu, and that navy is beautiful!!!
Very nice additions, pbnjam! Enjoy.
What beautiful bags and congratulations on the great discount! I think the leather one is from the Au Sultan collection :smile:
These are both so nice!
What a score! They are both beautiful!
Wonderful score!

Thank you everyone! I like the tribu bag a lot too. Usually scared of canvas and white color but it looks very summery and I like the green leaves. Also love the lightness in LC bags whether it's leather or nylon. I think I will be getting rid of some of my heavier bags. :biggrin:

Same idea as mine 😊 I have sold all my chanel chain bags that are bigger than 10-11 inches. I still love their look though, so I stil keep the smaller ones.

Yes, my only Chanel left is a small classic in burgundy with a modern twist. I just love it because it's more like the east/west style.

Beautiful! I hope they bring back Planetes some day. I missed out on getting a large in a bright color and such a sturdy tote!

Thank you !
Wonder what's the reason for discontinuing planetes.. I do prefer that line over the neo because I prefer the look of the planetes zips more.

But the shoulder straps of the Neo does make it more versatile!