Show us your Longchamp!

My first Sands Point Shop order that actually went through! It was meant to be!

I purchased the Veau Foulonne Mini Duffle in Mocha. It's funny because I found the same bag in Midnight Blue at Nordstrom Rack last year and it was cheaper. I don't regret returning it though. And I don't regret purchasing this bag at all! (After I placed the order, I remembered I had a Veau Foulonne Crossbody I purchased at Off Saks 5th.)

Mocha is such a great color. In dark lighting it almost looks black but you can totally tell it isn't exactly black. In the light, it reveals a rich brown.

So moral of the story? If you are hesitant about their Veau Foulonne line? Don't be! I actually found a black Veau Foulonne Mini Duffle at a thrift store(for $4.00, WHAT) and it has held up real well. Sure, it has worn corners but I consider them a part of its history. I don't mind it at all.

Attachments

• tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo1_1280.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 574
  • tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo2_1280.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 580
  • tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo3_1280.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 571
  • tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo4_1280.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 571
  • tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsmqqieqL81ro84kuo5_1280.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:

I purchased the Veau Foulonne Mini Duffle in Mocha. It's funny because I found the same bag in Midnight Blue at Nordstrom Rack last year and it was cheaper. I don't regret returning it though. And I don't regret purchasing this bag at all! (After I placed the order, I remembered I had a Veau Foulonne Crossbody I purchased at Off Saks 5th.)

Mocha is such a great color. In dark lighting it almost looks black but you can totally tell it isn't exactly black. In the light, it reveals a rich brown.

So moral of the story? If you are hesitant about their Veau Foulonne line? Don't be! I actually found a black Veau Foulonne Mini Duffle at a thrift store(for $4.00, WHAT) and it has held up real well. Sure, it has worn corners but I consider them to part of its history. I don't mind it at all.

These are so cute and chic. I want. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So pretty. I like the white version too but won't let myself get another one in Eiffel Tower lol

😊
Maybe another color might come round and tempt you again. 😆

My first

Bag twins! I love this bag and agree Mocha is such a great colour!

So moral of the story? If you are hesitant about their Veau Foulonne line? Don't be! I actually found a black Veau Foulonne Mini Duffle at a thrift store(for $4.00, WHAT) and it has held up real well. Sure, it has worn corners but I consider them a part of its history. I don't mind it at all.

Beautiful collection!

I love this one I just got
LC_zps7xnbhtaf.jpg