My new purchases!

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
So I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet but I am so excited about my purchases. I bought the largerest size of the bag da jour in the navy blue leather and I bought the black B wedge shoes. The shoes are so comfortable and I love the bag. I know it's big but I love it. I will post pics ASAP.

FL- I don't know how you can work at Fendi & blow all this dough on your employers bags!! :roflmfao: You def should have a "will work for bags" sign up...:graucho:

Can't wait to see your new bag & shoes. I'm a big Bag da Jour fan as you know....:yahoo:

Oh, I bet the de jour is great in blue! Were these items both at the outlet, or did you order them from the regular stores?

I agree with baglady... there is no way I could work in the outlet and make any $$!

FL- I don't know how you can work at Fendi & blow all this dough on your employers bags!! :roflmfao: You def should have a "will work for bags" sign up...:graucho:

Can't wait to see your new bag & shoes. I'm a big Bag da Jour fan as you know....:yahoo:

Quite agree, know if I work their would never have any wages as money would all go on stuff....:roflmfao: cannot wait to see pictures

Completely agree. In fact knowing myself I would be spending more than I earn if I worked at Fendi. The only reason I'd ever work at Fendi would be for the bags!

Here are my humble Fendi collection....:wlae:
attachment.php

Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing them with us. =)