My new purchases!

1. So I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet but I am so excited about my purchases. I bought the largerest size of the bag da jour in the navy blue leather and I bought the black B wedge shoes. The shoes are so comfortable and I love the bag. I know it's big but I love it. I will post pics ASAP.

2. Can't wait to see pics

3. FL- I don't know how you can work at Fendi & blow all this dough on your employers bags!! :roflmfao: You def should have a "will work for bags" sign up...:graucho:

Can't wait to see your new bag & shoes. I'm a big Bag da Jour fan as you know....:yahoo:

4. Oh, I bet the de jour is great in blue! Were these items both at the outlet, or did you order them from the regular stores?

I agree with baglady... there is no way I could work in the outlet and make any $$!

5. oooh Congrats!

Can't wait to see pics!
    Shoes and a bag? Now that's a good day:yahoo:

6. Quite agree, know if I work their would never have any wages as money would all go on stuff....:roflmfao: cannot wait to see pictures

7. Completely agree. In fact knowing myself I would be spending more than I earn if I worked at Fendi. The only reason I'd ever work at Fendi would be for the bags!

8. Oooh! I'd be so broke if I worked at Fendi. I can't wait to see your pics. I'm sure your additions are simply marvelous! :heart:

9. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.

10. Here are my humble Fendi collection....:wlae:

Fendi_2007.jpg
  11. Very cute--feel free to make your own thread so we know to come ogle your stuff! :yes:

12. Congrats. Still waiting for pictures. =)

13. Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing them with us. =)

14. Finally......Here are the pictures!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. oooh love that blue bag!! What is that?
    Georgous shoes too!! Congrats