Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

That's the only yellow I've seen so far, and it didn't look appealing in caviar with the big CC's to me. I'm so hoping the lamb is different (and it should be if you look at the patent vs lamb in fuchsia).

Humm, how about below two pics ( caviar vs lamb). They look quiet similar in color. I'm going little nuts with yellow Mistry

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393528951.017495.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393528968.569914.jpg

Humm, how about below two pics ( caviar vs lamb). They look quiet similar in color. I'm going little nuts with yellow Mistry

View attachment 2522282
View attachment 2522283

I agree with you and think this is the true color of the yellow that's coming out, versus the other one. However, this may be another hard to photograph color, but I definitely detected limey undertones in the caviar yellow.

Thanks so much for the info. I'm in Chicago also. Do you know what comes in navy? Patent, lamb, etc? I'm looking for a Navy bag (preferably a classic) but the last time I was at the boutique, they only had the navy Chanel 3 but I am not interested in that one. The soft navy lamb was gorgeous though.

I second this, did you notice anything about navy? Lambskin perhaps? Pleaseeee any info?

Oh man … I want to SAY that the leathers were patent and the hardware was silver. I'm not 100% on that, kind of going off what my memory relates! I hope that helps!!!!!

I've only seen pics of the bright patent colors (that I don't care for either). But I'd be interested in a black or beige. Do you recall the leather type and/or hardware color?