Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

OK! Here is my intelligence from going to Chanel in Chicago today -- they were having their spring/summer preview:

1. FIRST AND FOREMOST, they had (as of 30 minutes ago), a m/l fuchsia in patent -- it looked amazing! It was just sitting out on the shelf, so I'm sure if you want it you can call and pop over!! They ALSO had the fuchsia (medium, I believe) boy bag, also on the shelf;

2. Re: trunk show: they had the turquoise, orange and pink little boxy bags with the CC logo on the front in a contrasting color -- I hope that this makes sense. I am not sure what they are called. The turquoise was a fantastic shade of blue - I would say tended more towards blue than green. Pink and orange were sherbet colors for real;

3. Re: trunk show: they had the royal blue and fuchsia metallic clutches -- the ones that look like travel wallets with the metal handle attachment;

4. They had a bunch of those new cross body cell phone bags (I haven't seen pictures here and think they are fairly new). I'm not a big fan, but as I recall they had them in black, beige and maybe a few more colors.

5. NO GREEN. No green anywhere, in fact! I talked to my SA at length -- she said that green doesn't do well in Chicago?

SO, that's my insight for now. There was less than I would have expected out. We went through the book a little -- no exciting colors popped out at me that our boutique is getting -- some navies, pinks, blacks, beiges, reds …

Thanks for the info!!!

They had a bunch of those new cross body cell phone bags (I haven't seen pictures here and think they are fairly new). I'm not a big fan, but as I recall they had them in black, beige and maybe a few more colors
…

I've only seen pics of the bright patent colors (that I don't care for either). But I'd be interested in a black or beige. Do you recall the leather type and/or hardware color?

From the list I saw, only the yellow is coming in matte gold (y08140) the rests are in silver (y01480)~

Was there yellow lamb with matte gold from previous season? I think I remember a yellow with light gold but not matte~

Ok so, LVdragon has 12c lamb with LGHW and perhaps lime yellow is for this season with Matt GHW. Im excited!!! I'm attaching pics for us to compair them again. Thanks to TPFer.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393526602.662925.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393526614.859333.jpg

This is this season's yellow in caviar. It appears to definitely be different than the lamb photos, but that's lamb versus caviar.

Attachments

• 020yellow - Copy.jpg
    020yellow - Copy.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 642
OK! Here is my intelligence from going to Chanel in Chicago today -- they were having their spring/summer preview:

1. FIRST AND FOREMOST, they had (as of 30 minutes ago), a m/l fuchsia in patent -- it looked amazing! It was just sitting out on the shelf, so I'm sure if you want it you can call and pop over!! They ALSO had the fuchsia (medium, I believe) boy bag, also on the shelf;

2. Re: trunk show: they had the turquoise, orange and pink little boxy bags with the CC logo on the front in a contrasting color -- I hope that this makes sense. I am not sure what they are called. The turquoise was a fantastic shade of blue - I would say tended more towards blue than green. Pink and orange were sherbet colors for real;

3. Re: trunk show: they had the royal blue and fuchsia metallic clutches -- the ones that look like travel wallets with the metal handle attachment;

4. They had a bunch of those new cross body cell phone bags (I haven't seen pictures here and think they are fairly new). I'm not a big fan, but as I recall they had them in black, beige and maybe a few more colors.

5. NO GREEN. No green anywhere, in fact! I talked to my SA at length -- she said that green doesn't do well in Chicago?

SO, that's my insight for now. There was less than I would have expected out. We went through the book a little -- no exciting colors popped out at me that our boutique is getting -- some navies, pinks, blacks, beiges, reds …

Thanks so much for the info. I'm in Chicago also. Do you know what comes in navy? Patent, lamb, etc? I'm looking for a Navy bag (preferably a classic) but the last time I was at the boutique, they only had the navy Chanel 3 but I am not interested in that one. The soft navy lamb was gorgeous though.

Tutu, do you know anyone has this yellow caviar in sizes other than the timeless woc now? I haven't heard anything about the yellow!

That's the only yellow I've seen so far, and it didn't look appealing in caviar with the big CC's to me. I'm so hoping the lamb is different (and it should be if you look at the patent vs lamb in fuchsia).