Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Ha ha Omgosh I just saw the typo I made, I meant to say is it okay to wear a patent leather bag with a leather jacket. I made it sound like I said something about shoes :P
I corrected it :biggrin:

I wish there was a fuchsia patent or lambskin Chanel shoes to match the baggies :graucho:
I'm working on finding shoes; Chanel boutique didn't order any, so I'm trying to find out if anyone else did. Stay tuned. Oh, and we wanted to know what shoes you are wearing with your jacket and bag. :smile:
Still want to know what shoes
Me, too.
I'm hoping a lot :smile: I'm calling my SA tomorrow to see if therapy have any more info.

The shoes I would wear with the leather jacket and patent fuchsia jumbo would be my CL Pigalle Black Multi Spike Flats or Grenadine Spike Flats :smile:
I love those shoes, so comfy!!! :biggrin:

Yay on calling the SA on orange. I like the multi spike ones; they are fun.

I'm working on finding shoes; Chanel boutique didn't order any, so I'm trying to find out if anyone else did. Stay tuned. Oh, and we wanted to know what shoes you are wearing with your jacket and bag. :smile:
Me, too.
Yay on calling the SA on orange. I like the multi spike ones; they are fun.

Silly me, I'm sorry ladies :hbeat:
I picked the multi spike flats :smile: theyre fun, dangerous fun :graucho:
Now I wish I could find the white multi color spike ones, it reminds me of the candy you used to peel off the paper, button candy or something.
Plus they reminds me of Chanel's Skittles this season :graucho:

How fun would it be for Chanel to make orange shoes :graucho:

Ha ha Omgosh I just saw the typo I made, I meant to say is it okay to wear a patent leather bag with a leather jacket. I made it sound like I said something about shoes :P

I corrected it :biggrin:

I wish there was a fuchsia patent or lambskin Chanel shoes to match the baggies :graucho:

LV I don't think you made typo, CC loves wearing bag and shoes ONLY.
You can wear leather jacket with patent bag but just make sure it's not dark jacket to avoid color transfers. Once patent get color transfers it's not repairable. Chanel will not do spa service to remove color transfers to Patent lather. :sad:

just saw a M fuchsia patent on ebay starting @ US $6,725.00

That is every which way wrong! The FFF don't support anyone taking even one bag out of circulation for fuchsia lovers, and to start over $2000 above retail is a serious crime! Felony fuchsia crime. Please, please don't let any tpf member bid on this; ask around on the threads and we will do all we can to find you one so you don't have to pay exorbitant fees!!!

LV I don't think you made typo, CC loves wearing bag and shoes ONLY.
You can wear leather jacket with patent bag but just make sure it's not dark jacket to avoid color transfers. Once patent get color transfers it's not repairable. Chanel will not do spa service to remove color transfers to Patent lather. :sad:
CC is The Shoe Queen :queen: :smile:
Darn, my jacket is like a gunmetal black with jersey sleeves. I thought it would look insane with the fuchsia but I better not take any chances. Thanks for the advice zaraha :hbeat: :roflmfao:

That is every which way wrong! The FFF don't support anyone taking even one bag out of circulation for fuchsia lovers, and to start over $2000 above retail is a serious crime! Felony fuchsia crime. Please, please don't let any tpf member bid on this; ask around on the threads and we will do all we can to find you one so you don't have to pay exorbitant fees!!!

I don't know the listing time, but it got 0 bid so far. And I agreed. tpf is a great resource in locating an item.

Tutu, I put my name down at NM and hopefully they get pink caviar in.

And I love your comments of cardboard and ban island.

I think I will use the shipping boxes from BG (accumulated some recently) and get myself a permanent spot on ban island.

Oh no! They can't do that! I hope you find another one. I thought pre-ordering was like buying. :sad:

Not sure who's getting to the island first, but there will be room for all. Be warned, no paddles, oars, life vests allowed; this island lets no one escape!

I do so hope that there is hope for the orange!