Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

We can get some free at the U-haul stores or outside any big market! I'm making mine double strength with a lot of duct tape. Good thing I had a good supply on hand. Do you want to use red, fuchsia, or traditional silver duct tape on your box? I have all 3 colors handy. :smile:

Hahaha!!!! Well prob keeping in theme of spring/summer I'll sport fushia duct tape on my free cardboard!! Lol

******** has been missing in action and now writes to you from all the way on other side of the world...
I have so much to catch up on, and yes soooo much PENDING to share, but this I thought was an ABSOLUTE priority!
Introducing the patent orange color for S/S :yahoo:

View attachment 2521941

Omg this is super gorgeous!!! Do I see lamb or caviar orange in the background!!! No wonder you been busy and missing in action here. :smile:

That is every which way wrong! The FFF don't support anyone taking even one bag out of circulation for fuchsia lovers, and to start over $2000 above retail is a serious crime! Felony fuchsia crime. Please, please don't let any tpf member bid on this; ask around on the threads and we will do all we can to find you one so you don't have to pay exorbitant fees!!!

Amen!!! If you can't get one we will all try and help each other out to find one! Don't pay over the top prices via ebay people!!!

gosh! im doomed! love the second yellow post. i didnt think the 1st post eith goldish hw is my kind of shade. i love love love the patent orange however i prefer it in lamb if it will come in the same shade. need to think carefukly now. i acannit get all of thrm in jumbo! maybe m/l in yellow and mini in orange? and what about the purple blue?