Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Hi! Can anyone give me any pros vs cons on deciding between the Reissue 226 or a Jumbo Flap bag? Will the Reissue's softer leather hold up as well or look more worn and old?
How do the straps compare? Are they more comfortable in one over the other?

Hi Guys!!

I look through hundreds of pictures from posts of everyone carrying their bags. In many, my new M/L fuchsia patent flap looks smaller than what I see in pictures and my blue Jumbo looks bigger than other jumbos. I know this cant be possible so why does it seem this way?:smile:

LOVE this! :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine: mellow lemon yellow in lamb!

It is very lovely and such cheerful color, hope you find your medium soon!

TO DIE FOR!!!!! I love this color in the WOC! Each day I want something new...

Me too, I want every color in every single style~

Love this yellow, lemon yellow. Is it my eye site? HW looks like Matt gold. I thought this season has silver HW.

The yellow will be matte gold, the code is Y08140~

******** has been missing in action and now writes to you from all the way on other side of the world...
I have so much to catch up on, and yes soooo much PENDING to share, but this I thought was an ABSOLUTE priority!
Introducing the patent orange color for S/S :yahoo:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393515590.283383.jpg

This woman out of Miami, Prive Porter (on instagram) is reselling med Lamb fuchsia and jumbo patent fuchsia, I did not ask price since she has posted before that she always sells at a premium, she did this with the 2013 pink caviar. However, I have seen her sell black and beige classics for the same price as stores. Annoyed with these resellers as I patiently wait on the list!!

OMG! This is not dark like many oranges that we've seen. How would you describe this orange? It's not dark like pumpkin orange right? Where's the yellow and blue??? You always finds all the goodies!!!

******** has been missing in action and now writes to you from all the way on other side of the world... I have so much to catch up on, and yes soooo much pending to share, but this is a priority! The patent orange color :yahoo:

View attachment 2521941

Hi ladies,

I just saw this picture of a new Chanel Mini in mint (available now at the boutique, picture credit IG member prive_collection).

Anyone know the code for this beauty? And is this gold hardware?

instagram.com/p/k7HthYBw0k/

Last edited: