Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Tutu, I put my name down at NM and hopefully they get pink caviar in.

And I love your comments of cardboard and ban island.

I think I will use the shipping boxes from BG (accumulated some recently) and get myself a permanent spot on ban island.

Lol, I forgot about all shipping boxes we suppose to get this season. Yes cardboards are free then. :smile:

Hi there, I didn't attached at first coz the one I took was not good...lighting with the iPhone in the store just wasn't working out without being obvious. I fell in love with it though and truly gorgeous in color!!! It's like a mixture of a rustic shimmery look. It has gold chains and I just love how you it is a light gold/silver combo! Problem is NM, Saks and boutique only ordered new medium and it's just too big for me as I'm 5'2 and I don't carry much.

Debating whether it's worth to settle for size I don't like coz I love the color �� Hope you can see it a bit as it's dark �� View attachment 2521419

Thanks KB - there seems to be all these offerings that we don't know about. I don't like the new medium size either because I am 5' so I would go for "old" medium or small.

Last edited: