Portatelefonos on sale @ nordstrom in Stoneridge!

momo.chan

Professional $pender
Dec 21, 2006
alright ladies so i went to nordstrom in stoneridge mall today and i didnt see ANY tokidoki bags there! but when i went to the sale section for the fashion accessories section, i saw PORTATELEFONOS ON SALE for $55.90!! they had a few inferno, quite a bit of paradiso ones, a few citta, and ONE foresta one!! the foresta one had kois on the mesh side and 1 koi on the non-mesh side. i put an inferno one w/ the pink ipod girl on there on hold as well as the foresta but i think i'm gonna get the inferno (i dont have anything in inferno yet, can you believe it?!) so if you guys want something, give them a call! they're in pleasanton, CA.

oooh i've been wanting a cheap portatelefono..but i dunno if its cheap enough for me yet...ne pirata porta?

n xianpububbles..i'm going to use my porta to hold my ds!

what do you typically use a portatelefono for? I've heard a few people say digital camera. Is it very big compared to a denaro?

The portatelefono is a different shape than a denaro, narrower and longer.

Sometimes I use mine as a mini bag/wristlet. I put my phone in the mesh pocket, then money and credit cards inside (I have a leather credit card holder that fits perfectly inside the porta so they are not loose). Will also fit my keys as well.

Other times I use the porta as a case inside my bigger bag to hold my ipod/camera/pda/ds lite - despends on where I'm going as to what I take.

I have three portas and would not mind getting at least one more so that each thing can have it's own case when I'm traveling and want to take them all! I need to find an Amore or Pirata one that's less than half price....

I :heart: my pink DS lite! Sounds likes like a great idea. Has anyone tried to put a DS lite in their Portatelefono? I looked up the length of the Portatelefono as 5 inches and the length of the DS lite as 5.24 inches. Does it still fit?

People say it works and I tried it but I have a clear hard case on my DS so it was really snug! I got an angioletto and I :love: it. Waaaaay more room but again because of my hardcase I can't carry an ac adapter like some people use the mesh pocket for. But I do carry a few games :biggrin:

I use my portatelefono sometimes as a makeup bag inside my other Tokis or sometimes I'll just use it as my purse... i'll carry cash, credit cards, my drivers license.. a mirror, lip balm and cell phone.

damn, i was just there today picking up my bags from macy's ... i had to ask the salesperson where their tokidoki bags were and they had them behind the counter because there weren't that many there ... i ended up buying a l'amore mamma mia ... i wish she told me about those portas on sale.