Portatelefonos on sale @ nordstrom in Stoneridge!

mama22boys - so THATS where the bags were...and i guess you got the l'amore mamma mia that i saw the last time i was there...grats!

and yea, the porta does fit a DS lite...i tried when i was contemplating overbuying a l'amore porta...but its REALLY snug. so i'm buying the inferno one w/ the ipod girl for my ipod and maybe if it fits, my camera can slip inside there too :biggrin:

momo.chan - sorry about the l'amore mamma mia ... are you strongly craving that bag? i'm on the fence about keeping it.

I went to the nordstrom's this morning (showing you how addicted i am) and there was only the l'amore, pirata and 1 adios porta left. none of the older prints were there. bummer!

mama22boys - oh no keep the mamma mia! i wasnt planning on buying it but if you keep tempting me i just might! and i went to nordstrom today to buy the porta and most of the ones on sale i saw yesterday were still there. are you sure you went to the right section? the sale ones are in the bin next to the accessories counter...

when i got there the foresta porta was already taken :O pretty fast since the SAs probably put my hold back in the sale bin...i got to nords around 1pm too. but they had some inferno and quite a few paradiso and citta...and a paradiso denaro thats cute if you like the flower looking into the pond and the boy taking a bubble bath :]

geesh this is what i get for not opening my eyes ... i only looked at the ones that were on the counter. i think my son is getting tired of going to nordstroms, but i may have to take another trip.

I'm sooo tempted to drag my family to Stoneridge on our way out of town this weekend, but I think they would kill me! :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting about the sighting -- I'm definitely on the lookout for Tokidoki on sale in the Bay area :yes:

Thelilone- which stores in the OC have you shopped at??? Im planning to go to a nordstroms this weekend and Id like to go to one that has some kind of selection of Tokidoki..any help would be great..

PS.
im in Anaheim :smile:

Sara

I've shopped at South Coast Plaza and the Irvine Spectrum. Those are the only two Nordstroms in the OC I think... oh wait I think Brea is also part of OC and they have items also :biggrin: not sure how much tho since I've only been their twice.

If you want to go to a Macy's I know that the Macy's at the Main Place in Santa Ana that has a ton of amore, adios star, and pirata. Also Macy's again at South Coast, Fashion Island, and Irvine Spectrum have stuff too! but that's only if you want to check out macy's also :biggrin: where in anaheim are you? I actually work at the UCI MC in Orange which is just a few exits down from disneyland :biggrin: