Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for your reply :smile:

By the original bottle, do you mean the first Vamp 18 from 94 - close to Rouge Noir 18?

The information I am ISO is:
The Vamp 18 sold on chanel.com today is 180.116 - but when/how long was the US produced Vamp 18 780.010 sold?

A comparison photo:

The original Vamp from the 1990s was a very limited edition. I bought my bottle, and when I went back for a new one I couldn't find it anywhere! Once Pulp Fiction came out, the polish became impossible to find. When they brought back the newer version, I was so surprised to see the difference. Thankfully, a friend brought back a bottle of Rouge Noir from Paris. Of course the American release of Black Satin was also different because of the carbon black problem. The original American Black Satin also had some "invisible" shimmer similar to the shimmer in Blue Satin. Nowadays, the American version is the same as the French version with no shimmer, which I prefer because the black is a denser color.

Ballerina (one coat).

pH2gnqd.jpg

Is it true that the OPI Gwen Stefani Push and Shove silver is similar? I missed out on Silver, and am hoping for a dupe.
It looks similar, but reviews of it have been bad, I was all set to buy it at Ulta ( had a coupon ) I read the reviews and everything was negative. First off is the wear, one night only and it flakes off. Second you can't put topcoat on as it dulls the finish, and thirdly the base bottle is half the size of the polish bottle. So I didn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.