He wants/she wants - Date Night and Louboutins

Pigalle 120mm!!!!

I'd choose Pigalle over VP any day. XD

I hope she goes with the Pigalle!

Black patent Pigalle was my choice and she wore them!! :smile:

Now tonight we are doing a family dinner and as much as I would like her to wear heels, she gets to pick. Probably flats or boots.

I bet a single woman with cats wrote this article :P
Jk jk no if it's true she's very lucky to have a guy like you! :P hope she enjoys them!

No no..I'm definitely a guy. Did have a cat when I met my wife though..

That's normal. My ex also had a foot/shoe fetish so he kept buying me the sexiest shoes ever :smile:

Yup. Just doing my part to keep Mr. Louboutin in business!

Now if I am lucky, she might wear her Lady Peeps or Very Prive later this weekend. Otherwise I am back to working on date night for next weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_8657a.jpg
    IMG_8657a.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 3,147
Thanks for sharing your story Shaggy! My husband will be happy to know he isn't the only guy who notices (and comments constructively) on shoe/outfit pairings. ;)

Your wife has an amazing collection, definitely a shoe for every opportunity!! CL makes some wicked cool men's shoes...ever thought of joining the club? :graucho:

Hi New to the forum, and have just stumbled across the world of louboutin after my fiance said she wanted a pair, now I am obsessed with them! Have just bought 1st pair for her for Christmas, nude patent simple 100's!

Great story. I am also a main shoe/apparel purchaser in our family. My wife enjoys wearing nice things but has hard time spending money on herself, so I usually have to talk her into it. Sometimes we discuss the potential purchases, and sometimes I just surprise her;). She doesn't know yet, but she is getting 3 pairs of CL So Kate's for Christmas :biggrin:.

Black patent Pigalle was my choice and she wore them!! :smile:

Now tonight we are doing a family dinner and as much as I would like her to wear heels, she gets to pick. Probably flats or boots.

No no..I'm definitely a guy. Did have a cat when I met my wife though..

Yup. Just doing my part to keep Mr. Louboutin in business!

Now if I am lucky, she might wear her Lady Peeps or Very Prive later this weekend. Otherwise I am back to working on date night for next weekend.
Shaggy,

Nice picture.

My DH is like you and enjoys buying me shoes in fact he bought me my first pair of designer heels. SO yes girls there are some men out there who really know how to spoil their girls.

My bf has a foot fetish 2 n its sorta funny but I've dated more then a few guys w foot fetishes so I donno maybe its not that uncommon?

I hope dealing with guys and their high heel fetishes are positive experiences.

Any way, my wife got to wear out her Very Prive black patents yesterday AND thrilled me by joining me for lunch wearing nude patent Pigalles!

So..yes, she might be lucky to have me...but I am VERY lucky to have her!!!

We are tossing about date night for this coming week already too and what she wants to wear!

Shaggy, although my DH hasn't bought me any designer shoes, he does enjoy going shopping with me for shoes and is always very encouraging! Having someone who doesn't think that having 20+ pairs of black pumps is crazy, is a true blessing! :biggrin:

Aww what a great story!! I cannot tell you how fantastic it is to have a husband who doesn't mind shopping let alone shopping for shoes. My husband is the same way :yahoo:Your wife is very lucky!!

So date night last night was great!!

Bless the heavens and earth as my wife, without me asking, wore her Alti 160s for the very first time! This is a pretty big deal. I bought them for her TWO years ago and tonight was the night! She has tried them on in the house and attempted to walk about here, but no luck in ever getting her to wear them out. She braved it last night and did finally!

So part my part of our "negotiations" for date night last night was for me not to pester her to wear these heels or those heels..but to simply say to her "What ever you want!" She walked out ready to go and simply said with a smile "Merry Christmas!"

And yes, she was totally hot! Wish the photo did her better justice!

Attachments

• IMG_8849a.jpg
    IMG_8849a.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 2,602