He wants/she wants - Date Night and Louboutins

She looks lovely.

So what incentive are you giving her to encourage her to wear those louboutin rather the UGGs?

hehe

Well, the better the restaurant, the more input I have in picking the heels! Actually lately she has been really good about letting me pick out either a pair of her Pigalle 120s or So Kates.

Tonight's date was with her glitter So Kates. She picked out the rest of the outfit and I matched the heels. I told her it was still "kinda" New Years so lets go glittery. Looked great!

Btw..Sometime this weekend I'll post a short story how this whole high heel thing began. For a guy, I am sure it is TOTALLY different compared to how you ladies love your shoes...

Attachments

• A_9284.jpg
    A_9284.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 2,528
Well, the better the restaurant, the more input I have in picking the heels! Actually lately she has been really good about letting me pick out either a pair of her Pigalle 120s or So Kates.

Tonight's date was with her glitter So Kates. She picked out the rest of the outfit and I matched the heels. I told her it was still "kinda" New Years so lets go glittery. Looked great!

Btw..Sometime this weekend I'll post a short story how this whole high heel thing began. For a guy, I am sure it is TOTALLY different compared to how you ladies love your shoes...

Sounds like you might be going to some expensive restaurants in the future!!,
does she like her food, in which case she has it well worked out.

Couldn't see the picture earlier - love the shoes and leggings

Waiting...patiently! Makes us laugh please 😬! Just kidding, whatever your story I'm sure we'll get a kick out of it just hearing from a guy's vantage point.

So a couple more date nights have come and gone. The "key" for me to getting my wife to wear heels is making it a nice date. Romantic is important. Even a casual dinner and movie brings out a pair of heels now and then too.

Now the toughie is getting her to wear high heels during the day. Unless it is an event, even a nice lunch won't really get her into her Louboutins. But sometimes she surprises me and wears this for lunch...

Attachments

• A_5639.jpg
    A_5639.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 2,413
So how did this all begin?

Way back in 6th grade, I met a girl I liked. Up until then, girls weren't worth an effort. Before 6th, I just kinda ignored them. Then I met this girl. Cute, happy, fun, and she wore high heels. In fact I met her at a pool and as she got out to walk back to her condo, she slipped on a pair of high heeled wedgies. And as I watched her walk away in a swim suit and heels, I was hooked. Girls & heels = happiness.

So as the years went by, styles changed but never did my love of heels. Eventually I casually dated this same girl in high school...and yes, she wore high heels. At first the heels were sandals and then later black pumps. Somehow along the way, I fell in love with her high heel black pumps.

But trends change and those who remember the late 90s and early 2000s know how ugly those gross "chunk" heels were. By then I was dating the woman who would become my wife. I was kinda forcing her to wear the far out of style 80s high heel pumps I loved to much and she didn't like it. Date night was a struggle for years, and then along came the Pigalle. The rest is history....

Date night last week was a bust on account of the flu..so in anticipation of this week, here is hoping my wife breaks out her Bianca 140s! This pic was from a few months back.

Attachments

• A_4704.jpg
    A_4704.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 2,243

Fetlife? Had to google that. Yea I don't think so. But think what you will. Also, my wife wears what she likes. It is her..as is all women here..their perogative to do so. I think we can all agree that this is the place to highlight Christian Louboutin shoes and that is what I wanted to do in the guise of calling it "date night." But you can always not choose not to look at the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaggy, I hope you continue with "date night"!

My DH encourages me to buy shoes and always has an opinion about them...and like you, makes suggestions. Sometimes I overrule him if we're going to be doing a lot of walking or standing and he's urging me to wear one of my least comfortable pairs...but I look at it as fun! I much prefer to have a "partner in crime" than a spouse who is totally indifferent.

Shaggy, I hope you continue with "date night"!

My DH encourages me to buy shoes and always has an opinion about them...and like you, makes suggestions. Sometimes I overrule him if we're going to be doing a lot of walking or standing and he's urging me to wear one of my least comfortable pairs...but I look at it as fun! I much prefer to have a "partner in crime" than a spouse who is totally indifferent.
This! Our even worse, one who hates it.

I hope you continue to tell about you guys' date night, Shaggy.

Fetlife? Had to google that. Yea I don't think so. But think what you will. Also, my wife wears what she likes. It is her..as is all women here..their perogative to do so. I think we can all agree that this is the place to highlight Christian Louboutin shoes and that is what I wanted to do in the guise of calling it "date night." But you can always not choose not to look at the thread.
Shaggy,

I didn't understand that either and had to google it!

Keep sharing and telling us you stories - maybe your wife will be prepared to share more some time in the future!.