Adios and Ciao Ciao Tee

Hello, I'm rather addicted to tokidoki (1xMama Mia bag 1xBella bag 1xCanguro 1xTee 1xHoodie,etcetc)

Anyways, I've been looking FOREVER for the Adios and Ciao Ciao Tee and everywhere is out of stock!

Does anyone have one that they can sell/ship to me? I'll pay of course.

The problem is a lot of people say tokidoki tees run really small, and I don't know if this tee is one of them. If it helps at all, my current tee -- the Adios Stones is a Small, but it's a longer one, so I'm afraid the sizes might be different.

Regardless, anyone that can help is amazing! I live in Southern California, if that helps as well. (I'm also looking for the Adios star belt buckle!)

hmmm, just noticed that. Try calling them in the AM.

I know Up Against The Wall had one left in a size Large at their Northridge, CA locations last week. You could try calling them, they can scan it and see if one of their other stores has a smaller size. (818) 734-0055

I too have been wanting that shirt. If you come across an XL in it, please get it for me or put it on hold and tell me where it is!! ;o)

I heard that the Virgin Megastores have it but don't bother calling, the SA's are clueless.......you'd have to go look for yourself.

XD. I'd do anything for tokidoki! I scrounged the local galleria mall today -- luckily Up Against the Wall randomly marked down my mama mia and canguro back about 25%? Or so. I was VERY excited.

I'm going to try Del Amo tomorrow, then maybe go to JapanLA (desperatteee), or try other big shopping plazas (mm..3rd street maybe.)

This tokidoki addiction is like, seriously starting to worry me D:. But if I do come across an XL I'll buy it and try and work something out XD?

what mamma mia print did you get? I got a pirata one there and it was $91.90........I wonder if they marked it down more.

I was just at japanla on thurs and they don't have that shirt.

I got the Adios! I was debating if I wanted that in the Giaco, but then it was on sale so it was fate. They marked it down that price too! I got the Canguro in the Pirata print, and trying to decide what I want to save for the Giaco size -- (perhaps I'll just wait for later designs, ne?)

Dang @ JapanLA not having it..I'll still treck down the Del Amo, aahs had some shirts in there and since it's kind of small maybe they still have that one --

I thought the same thing about the Love Me Toss storm hoodie, then I went to Planet Funk and they just got the shipment, so I was glad to see places actually 'restocking' tokidoki instead of just selling it once..maybe other stores will do that too (gah, hopefully. I like, need this shirt haha).

ooo if you see that t-shirt in Large anywhere let me know... I didn't realize they'd disappear :sad: or the mozzarella t-shirt. When I was at up against the wall at the beverly center I didn't see any tokidoki bags :hrmm: just clothes

XD. I'd do anything for tokidoki! I scrounged the local galleria mall today -- luckily Up Against the Wall randomly marked down my mama mia and canguro back about 25%? Or so. I was VERY excited.

I'm going to try Del Amo tomorrow, then maybe go to JapanLA (desperatteee), or try other big shopping plazas (mm..3rd street maybe.)

This tokidoki addiction is like, seriously starting to worry me D:. But if I do come across an XL I'll buy it and try and work something out XD?

Hey, I'm in the South Bay too...so they marked down some bags at South Bay Galleria? I might head down there today at lunch? Do you think they will still have stuff left?:shrugs:

Hey, I'm in the South Bay too...so they marked down some bags at South Bay Galleria? I might head down there today at lunch? Do you think they will still have stuff left?:shrugs:

Ah! I'm so sorry, I think I bought the only two marked down :/.

For some reason they only marked down two of the purses when they had, even when they had more in stock -- I would call them and ask them what's up, if the other purses are marked down as well.

Oh, and don't go to nordstroms, they are all out of bags as well XP.

ooo if you see that t-shirt in Large anywhere let me know... I didn't realize they'd disappear :sad: or the mozzarella t-shirt. When I was at up against the wall at the beverly center I didn't see any tokidoki bags :hrmm: just clothes

did you call that store i said had one left in large???

I know Up Against The Wall had one left in a size Large at their Northridge, CA locations last week. You could try calling them, they can scan it and see if one of their other stores has a smaller size. (818) 734-0055