Adios and Ciao Ciao Tee

Thanks for the update! I hope Macy's Del Amo does get Spiaggia so we can get it with the discount..that would be sweet :P I go there all the time either after work or with the kids when they need to get out. We like to eat at Macaroni Grill too...kid friendly :balloon:..maybe we'll see you sometime..I'll make sure I have my Toki bag with me ha ha...

I think I'm going to hit Cerritos mall today..I haven't been there in ages..

Haha. I did a triple-look back with this girl with a Le Sportsac bag because I thought it was tokidoki.

Yes! I do my best to be kid-friendly, though the spills sometimes get to us heh ;).

I might hit 3rd street, the drive is a bit tedious..but I think they would have a lot more tokidoki than other stores around here (though, I was surprised because the galleria had a lot of tokidoki holding stores).

@ the news of reprints, thank goodness! I really want that shirt really badly, and if they are going to reprint it, that puts me to ease!

there's not alot of toki clothing at the Bev Center. And only macys has alot of amore bags right now. That Bloomies doesn't have ANY. The grove nord has very little toki and I mean very little. Haven't checked century city.