Need some sympathy... stinky pochette

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
OK, my previous thread was closed. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned the seller.

But I just received my LV graffiti pochette and it stinks to high heaven like mothballs. I've since read through the "stinky" threads and currently have it stuffed with dryer sheets. Will try febreeze, newspaper, coffee beans, etc. next.

I just needed some sympathy. I was so excited to get it and now I'm just so disappointed and feel sick to my stomach... like I've been cheated or something.:sad:

I don't know if I should try to fix it or try to return it if they will allow it.:confused1:

What would you do? Has this happened to you before?

you really need to take this up with the seller. I read your last thread and I have dealt with that seller several times and have always had a very pleasant experience with them. They are very helpful. Contact them and see what they say.

I got these marc jacob boots from a seller from ebay and it smelled of smoke and oldness haha, it absolutely sucks! I cant imagine what it would be like to have a stinky bag! Get in contact with the seller for sure!!!

eff- i love your avatar. wow so cute. im in miami also. hehehe :back2topic: im sorry about your bag... I hope after all the treatment your giving it , it will smell heaven. -Hugs-

oh did you get the peach graffiti pochette? I had my eye on that one.

I've only heard good things about this seller - I hope they help you.

Yep, that's the one. You want it? :graucho:

I'm just trying to figure out if I love it enough to try and de-stink it. :confused1: It really is in good condition otherwise.

I've never bought a 2nd hand bag before and only got this one because it's not available new. Alas. I don't think I shall ever try that again.

Yep, that's the one. You want it? :graucho:

LOL - at a discount? ;)

If it's in good condition, I would try to destink her with the suggestions on that other thread. If it doesn't get better soon, I'd see what the seller was willing to do about it.

I would have been so excited to get Peachy in the mail, I can only imagine how disappointed you are. :sad:

you really need to take this up with the seller. I read your last thread and I have dealt with that seller several times and have always had a very pleasant experience with them. They are very helpful. Contact them and see what they say.

ITA...I also read your other thread and that seller has always been sooooooo nice and helpful. I'm sure you can figure something out.