I did it this time...

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Broke that ban that didn't really exist and ordered my dream noe! Which is the white mc petite! I just love the shape of that little bag. They only had one, so if I don't like the color placement, etc. I will return and return to the play-ban...:P

But, for now I had to pay myself for all the work I've been doing!!!:yes:

YAY! It feels good, at least for today, heehee;)

I love that bag! I always drool over it; I have a Dooney drawstring that was my favorite bag until LV obession took over. I'm trying to justify getting a noe..........

I love that bag! I always drool over it; I have a Dooney drawstring that was my favorite bag until LV obession took over. I'm trying to justify getting a noe..........

Me too! Kitusnegrel!!! The price has really deterred me, then I looked into trying to make a special order for a white epi noe with an azur bottom (wouldn't that be fab/); but talked to several SA's and they said LV wouldn't do it, so then I realized it was now or never for the petite noe... then I can continue to save for a white epi, which might not be made till next year. I find that the bag I use the most right now is my black MC Lodge, so I think I will use the MC petite noe tons!.... it's expensive though. ouch