I did it this time...

1. Broke that ban that didn't really exist and ordered my dream noe! Which is the white mc petite! I just love the shape of that little bag. They only had one, so if I don't like the color placement, etc. I will return and return to the play-ban...:p

But, for now I had to pay myself for all the work I've been doing!!!:yes:

YAY! It feels good, at least for today, heehee;)

2. ahh congrats vee! Love the mc noes they are sooo pretty! and it was meant to be because they only had one! cant wait to see some pics! x

3. Thanks sweetie!

4. Congrats!

5. Yahoo! Phoey to bans anyway!

6. I love that bag! I always drool over it; I have a Dooney drawstring that was my favorite bag until LV obession took over. I'm trying to justify getting a noe..........

7. Congratulations! I love the white multicolore for summer! Please post pictures when you get it even if you don't keep it!

8. Me too! Kitusnegrel!!! The price has really deterred me, then I looked into trying to make a special order for a white epi noe with an azur bottom (wouldn't that be fab/); but talked to several SA's and they said LV wouldn't do it, so then I realized it was now or never for the petite noe... then I can continue to save for a white epi, which might not be made till next year. I find that the bag I use the most right now is my black MC Lodge, so I think I will use the MC petite noe tons!.... it's expensive though. ouch

9. Can't wait to see pics!

I think LV making the Noe in MC was the best idea ever.

10. right on! It's so cute fat and squatty, reminds me of a fat lil piggy!:heart:

11. Congrats on the noe. I saw one this past weekend and it looks really nice. Post pictures of your when you get it.

12. I just looked at that this morning and thought that it would be a fab summer bag! COngrats!

13. Congrats, can't wait to see pics.

14. Congrats, that's such a pretty bag ... can't wait to see your modeling pics!

15. Congrats on the Noe! Can't wait to see ur pix :yes: