Own up! Apart from Bbags what else do you treasure? Other Favorite Things

Luxury Hotels, Luxury Spa's and Oliver Peoples Sunglasses!!! I am actually going for a long weekend with hubby (no kids this time) to one of my favorite resorts in CA, I am going to their spa, taking my bbag and my Oliver Peoples Sunglasses. That is SUBLIME!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My 3 Shih Tzu dogs! I wouldn't trade them for 50 million dollars!!!

My bedding. My sheets and pillows alone cost as much as a "FIRST". My mattress costs as much as 4 "FIRSTS"!! Great sleep is important!

Used to be Louis Vuitton, now I am beginning to become a Jimmy Choo/Manolo/Loubutin addict.

I am also looking to get two pups when I move to NYC. I am currently thinking of a chihuahua and a daschund. If any of the lovely ladies on tpf have these breeds I would love to hear about them!

How ironic Kates?! Great minds think a like!:P What do you have? My husband just got me my dream ring for our 4th anniversary! I have 3 rings and 5 necklaces. I really want an enhancer for my necklaces and maybe a large cuff bracelet with diamonds! I am really limited on what can buy because I am not a gold girl so I normally get items from the silver and ice collection.

My passion is my 2 chi's and then dvd's. My chi's have opposite personalities and I love it. I have a cuddle bug(the girl,2) and an active and playful little boy(not yet one). I don't have cable so we watch a lot of movies and tv series.

My passion is my dogs and animal rescue. I have five "furry kids" and I would have more if I could. I am just a sucker for a sweet, furry face.
Animal Rescue? Thats a wonderful passion. I fostered a few shelter dogs and helped place them in homes right before hurricane Katrina. I only stopped because I closed my stay at home business after the storm. Keep up your passion and your puggle is TDF!

My second passion would be dogs and then animals in general.

I work at an animal shelter as a Volunteer in the Office on the days I have off from study. I also do dog walking too... and always take out the big boofers that some volunteers are scared of walking :smile:

It's so rewarding, especially when I see one of our Shelter Dogs on the street with their new owners. I recently saw one of our dogs in the car with his new mummy and he looked soooo happy!

Love love love dogs...

Heres a pic of my little boy Ash (Staffy) and Zena and Boss (APBT)

Attachments

• ashtrayyyy2.jpg
    ashtrayyyy2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Zena_Girl.jpg
    Zena_Girl.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Boss_Boy.jpg
    Boss_Boy.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 36
My second passion would be dogs and then animals in general.

I work at an animal shelter as a Volunteer in the Office on the days I have off from study. I also do dog walking too... and always take out the big boofers that some volunteers are scared of walking :smile:

It's so rewarding, especially when I see one of our Shelter Dogs on the street with their new owners. I recently saw one of our dogs in the car with his new mummy and he looked soooo happy!

Love love love dogs...

Heres a pic of my little boy Ash (Staffy) and Zena and Boss
They are beauties!!!The brindle is my fav though!

I have so many, where do I begin?
Really important things: My family, fiance, friends and Tibetan Spaniels(love my dogs)
Others:Interior decorating, collecting rare tropical plants and working in my gardens, diving, fishing, boating(love my boat), my parents and I both collect Tim Cotterill frogs and lizards(very cute bronzes),sunglasses(have an insane amount) and I am surprised how many are also passionate about bedding. Sheets are a very big deal with me and well worth it. I want that thread count up around 1000 but they have to be perfect. Thread count doesn't always mean they are really soft. I don't like any pattern in them, just plain white. The patterns make them much less soft. I don't like them heavy, I like light, very crisp and only white. I also will only sleep on silk pillowcases. Bedding is a HUGE deal to me and I even take my own sheets when I go to a hotel just in case I don't like theirs which I usually don't. :P