Own up! Apart from Bbags what else do you treasure? Other Favorite Things

How ironic Kates?! Great minds think a like!:P What do you have? My husband just got me my dream ring for our 4th anniversary! I have 3 rings and 5 necklaces. I really want an enhancer for my necklaces and maybe a large cuff bracelet with diamonds! I am really limited on what can buy because I am not a gold girl so I normally get items from the silver and ice collection.

lol! i know! i have 4 bracelets, 3 necklaces, 3 enhancers, 2 earrings, and 2 rings! my pride and joy dream piece i just got too! it's the oversized thoroughbred chronograph watch with diamonds on the bezel (sp?) and for the numbers! i have the large cuff bracelet but it's not with diamonds :sad: i wish it was though! my two main stones are blue topaz and pearl, but now with my watch, i want to graduate to the silver ice collection! i am not a gold gal either...my mom has TONS of the silver ice, and i keep trying to convince her to let me "borrow" some! lol...i bet your ring is gorgeous! what a sweet hubby! (and happy anniversary!) my 2nd is coming in july...hummm...hehe! we definately have similar tastes! thats so fun!

Is there a difference between obsession and passion? Of course (DOn't be offended) I'm supposed to say the standard husband and kids blah blah blah, after that, fashion, manolo blahniks, designer denim, reading and diamonds. Yes, unfortunately everything I like is expensive. So annoying. Too bad my hobby wasn't knitting instead of Balenciaga!

Have you bbag girls who like David Yurman ever tried Judith Ripka? Also stunning. My husband got my this amazing necklace (similar to DY) from her New york store. It is available online @ NM and Nordstrom too.

Cute Hello Kitty stuff, hair jewlery like Tarina Tarantino swarvoski flowers, my doggy Cupcake (a maltese), and finding the perfect boyfriend, haha

Oh, and i also love David Yurman, weirdly enough :yes:

It's so hard to pick just one. My other passion would have to be beautiful, frivilous, embellished shoes. Metallics, jewels, crystals, chains, animal prints, interesting silks and satins--the more dazzling, the better! I have at least 5 pairs of chacha shoes for every pair of basic pumps.