Own up! Apart from Bbags what else do you treasure? Other Favorite Things

MRG

Nov 20, 2006
I was thinking what else I was really obessed with besides Bbags and I thought it would be neat to hear everyone elses 2nd obsession! ONLY ONE though so think hard! Mine is David Yurman jewelry!:love:

I'm kinda passionate about good bedding. I need 500tc sheets, and quality linens and towels. Worth every penny I pay for it. No Target bedding will ever touch my bed, its like sleeping on sandpaper. ick.

My 1st passion are my 3 dogs-1 boston terrier and 2 pugs, I'm seriously obsessed with my boston.
Anyway, my 2nd shopping addiction to B-bags is long designer jeans. I'm 5'9 with long legs so long inseams with slim fits are a thrill for me!

My 1st passion are my 3 dogs-1 boston terrier and 2 pugs, I'm seriously obsessed with my boston.

I SO know what you mean! I treat my boston like she is my daughter! I don't have kids so she gets ALL of my attention and sometimes I think about her well being more than myself or my husband! My husband loves her so much, too, but he always says," Michelle, she IS a dog you know...she'll be fine!":P

Well, I can't just pick one...
-Food
-Hubby
-My cats
I mean, I do love shopping, and would probably say it's definitely an obsession, but maybe not so much a passion...