BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

annettedp

O.G.
May 3, 2006
Hi everyone! My favourite paddy style is the baby paddy (I'm 5'2" and tiny :shame:smile:... I have one in metallic aubergine, but after seeing the yummy yummy mais baby paddy in a recent thread I'm thinking of getting another one in a light colour, hmm.........

Anyways I thought it'd be nice to have a thread for baby paddy owners to showcase their lovely little babies :cutesy:... and I really wanna see all the lovely colours the baby size came in!

Here's my aubergine baby...

Attachments

• Image051.jpg
    Image051.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,514
Very good idea :yes: Unfortunately I haven't yet a baby paddi but I'd like to get one in muscade or ivory. It's hard to get here...but maybe I'll get my chance...:smile:

this is my baby silver(argent) paddy

paddywithpurseforumkeychain.jpg

Reactions: Felixoz
I'm honoured to be part of this wonderful club!!!
Good idea annettedp!! This thread is great!! Baby Paddiys deserve this, because they are sooooooo cute!!!! :love:

annettedp and Scottie, i LOVE you girls' baby paddy's!! I especially like how the metallic leather contrasts with the silver hardware :love: *sigh* I'm still trying to track one down :crybaby:

my beloved mais baby paddy!:yahoo: I love showing her off!! haha!:graucho:
Picture5 chloe.jpg

i have a question though..dunno whehter i can ask it in this thread..but..

where do you ladies who own the baby paddy keep the key? I find it quite long just dangling down!!:confused1:

Thanks for starting this really cool thread Annette. Great idea. Here's my contribution - baby Paddy in Metallic Bleu Nuit with black hardware:

Attachments

• Chloe_Paddington_Bleu_Nuit.JPG
    Chloe_Paddington_Bleu_Nuit.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,305
:tender:i luvvv all your babies!!!!!

[B said:
where do you ladies who own the baby paddy keep the key?[/B] I find it quite long just dangling down!!:confused1:

fennelcake - i do keep mine dangling on the bag... i think it's not too long if the leather ribbon hangs there in equal halves. but if it still bugs you then maybe you can leave the key at home? i never unlock the padlock to get in and out of the bag anyway, so usually the key is just there to make the bag look nice!