BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

1. Hi everyone! My favourite paddy style is the baby paddy (I'm 5'2" and tiny :shame:smile:... I have one in metallic aubergine, but after seeing the yummy yummy mais baby paddy in a recent thread I'm thinking of getting another one in a light colour, hmm.........

Anyways I thought it'd be nice to have a thread for baby paddy owners to showcase their lovely little babies :cutesy:... and I really wanna see all the lovely colours the baby size came in!

Here's my aubergine baby...

Image051.jpg
  2. Very good idea :yes: Unfortunately I haven't yet a baby paddi but I'd like to get one in muscade or ivory. It's hard to get here...but maybe I'll get my chance...:smile:

3. this is my baby silver(argent) paddy

[​IMG]

4. I'm honoured to be part of this wonderful club!!!
    Good idea annettedp!! This thread is great!! Baby Paddiys deserve this, because they are sooooooo cute!!!! :love:

5. Thanks modema!! :biggrin: I love your muscade baby, it's adorable!!

Scottie - the argent leather looks so amazing in that pic...! and the paddy is so cute with the tPF keyring! :tender:

6. Some baby paddy pics I found from the 'Celebs and their Chloes' thread...

Ashlee Simpson
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diane Kruger
    [​IMG]

7. annettedp and Scottie, i LOVE you girls' baby paddy's!! I especially like how the metallic leather contrasts with the silver hardware :love: *sigh* I'm still trying to track one down :crybaby:

8. my beloved mais baby paddy!:yahoo: I love showing her off!! haha!:graucho:
    Picture5 chloe.jpg

i have a question though..dunno whehter i can ask it in this thread..but..

where do you ladies who own the baby paddy keep the key? I find it quite long just dangling down!!:confused1:

9. my babies in my avatar

10. ahhh gorgeous piccies. I adore the baby, I used to have the baby loaf and it was such a great bag, and you can fit a whole lot more in than you would think :smile:

11. Here is my baby paddy :love:

IMG_1059_1.JPG IMG_1062_1.JPG
  12. Thanks for starting this really cool thread Annette. Great idea. Here's my contribution - baby Paddy in Metallic Bleu Nuit with black hardware:

Chloe_Paddington_Bleu_Nuit.JPG
  13. :tender:i luvvv all your babies!!!!!

fennelcake - i do keep mine dangling on the bag... i think it's not too long if the leather ribbon hangs there in equal halves. but if it still bugs you then maybe you can leave the key at home? i never unlock the padlock to get in and out of the bag anyway, so usually the key is just there to make the bag look nice!

14. hey chloe i love this colour!! Is it Gazelle?

ahhh and i saw this light grey baby paddy with silver hardware at the chloe store today... looks so perfect for summer :heart::heart::heart: