Dexter Season 8- Premieres June 20th

Yeah it would not surprise me if Angel is the one who puts this all together. I am thinking it has to be one of the original characters who expose Dexter. And Angel is a straight arrow who would not think twice about arresting or shooting him.

My heart stopped when Harrison was missing from the car. I hope he does not take him with him into a dangerous situation again.

I would like to see some old characters come back, even if they are ghosts....Rita, Doakes, Jimmy Smits, Trinity, the English girl with the dark hair.

omg SUCH. A. GOOD. EPISODE! I was expecting to be disappointed because I had heard a lot of hype, but damn it did not disappoint. This evelyn lady really made the episode for me! I also think it won't be long before Angel suspects dexter since he has all of maria's stuff.

If Angel figures this out I'd be surprised, he cant even figure out his partner has been on take and faked his own shooting in the strip club last year

I was under the impression that angel was suspicious of that but gave quinn a pass. Correct me if I'm wrong? I didn't follow that storyline extremely closely.

I actually am hopeful angel would figure it out over the captain. It would make it more intense/emotional.

I also would like to see Rita come back as a ghost. I wouldn't care so much about Miguel...but Rita and Trinity, that would be killer!! It would actually be kind of cool if some of the "big bads" came back to haunt dexter for an episode or 2.

I also couldn't believe Dex brought harrison to that situation, he clearly is losing his sh*t!

Yeah, Angel knew what was up with that shooting last year. He questioned the delay of the response to Quinn shooting back.

I do wonder what happened to all Maria's dirt on Dex and Deb though. She had the papers to track their phone GPS, the footage of Deb at the gas station. Unless they managed to get rid of it all...

The actress that plays Deb does a better coke addict/party gal then cop.
I usually think her acting is over the top terrible/forced to the point it's distracting (like the orange make up), but I was
impressed with that 1st episode this season. She did a great job.

I think Dex will get a hold of the jewels and make a get away
just before he's caught,
move to S. America, change his name, and kill serial killers down there..
that'll be the big screen version..:cool::lol:

Counting down the minutes till episode 2!
Rampling's character is using Dexter to find her protege, he's dissecting the new victims. Be nice if she ended up a psychopath, too! Birds of a feather.
My favorite season was the one with Trinity!
Hoping this season is as good......

The actress that plays Deb does a better coke addict/party gal then cop.
I usually think her acting is over the top terrible/forced to the point it's distracting (like the orange make up), but I was
impressed with that 1st episode this season. She did a great job.

I think Dex will get a hold of the jewels and make a get away
just before he's caught,
move to S. America, change his name, and kill serial killers down there..
that'll be the big screen version..:cool::lol:

I like off the rails Deb much better than Deb the police officer! The dynamic between Dexter and Dr Vogel is going to be very interesting this season.

did anyone watch last night? i thought it was really good! I actually suspected that Deb had killed the hitman but my aunt kept saying "no, no way!". I was happy to be right!

I was a bit miffed because the preview had shown Deb confessing to something at the station and that wasn't in it [this week]. I think Quinn might suspect her (even though that is giving him credit because he's not the brightest)...I think he would cover for her. I'm over Angel's sister, she's irritating and bad casting IMO.

I don't trust Vogel at all but I don't think we are supposed to. I think she might be a serial killer too.

I think Vogel is a silent killer. She helped Harry with Dexter and this new killer that she thinks is a patient of hers has some issues. I think she teaches her patients to kill, it is ok to kill and give them a code to make them think it is ok to do so. I think this patient of hers has found out who she really is and what she does to her patients and thats the reason why they are sending her parts of the brain.

My theory on Vogel is that she's currently "testing" Dexter (asking him probing questions about his emotions with Deb, telling him that it is "interesting" that he needed someone to talk to after the loss of Harry). Have we actually ever seen this "butcher paper delivery" of brain? Nope!

So my take is that she's the manipulator having a killer do this killing in order to test Dexter. She did mention some "illegal" or "frowned upon" methods that she's used.

did anyone watch last night? i thought it was really good! I actually suspected that Deb had killed the hitman but my aunt kept saying "no, no way!". I was happy to be right!

I was a bit miffed because the preview had shown Deb confessing to something at the station and that wasn't in it [this week]. I think Quinn might suspect her (even though that is giving him credit because he's not the brightest)...I think he would cover for her. I'm over Angel's sister, she's irritating and bad casting IMO.

I don't trust Vogel at all but I don't think we are supposed to. I think she might be a serial killer too.

I think she is too but that would be too obvious, no? When she had Dexter check out her place (pretended she was scared somebody broke in) it was clear she just needed him to find that disc. i think she was the 1 who shot that guy on that tape.

I think she is too but that would be too obvious, no? When she had Dexter check out her place (pretended she was scared somebody broke in) it was clear she just needed him to find that disc. i think she was the 1 who shot that guy on that tape.
I agree, I think she is a serial killer! I am wondering if she is setting Dexter up for her crimes...

Maybe a take on Boys from Brazil.
Vogel creates these monsters then sends them on their merry way to wreak havoc.
I wonder if Dexter will have to choice between Vogal and Debra...looks like its going in that direction.
I like this season!