Dexter Season 8- Premieres June 20th

I think she is too but that would be too obvious, no? When she had Dexter check out her place (pretended she was scared somebody broke in) it was clear she just needed him to find that disc. i think she was the 1 who shot that guy on that tape.

it definitely does seem too obvious! i agree. you just never know though! I am really liking the way they are setting this up though. I haven't been this invested in a storyline since Trinity! :P

I agree and like most protagonists and even partners in crime, they end up on Dexter's table in the end

Maybe a take on Boys from Brazil.
Vogel creates these monsters then sends them on their merry way to wreak havoc.
I wonder if Dexter will have to choice between Vogal and Debra...looks like its going in that direction.
I like this season!

it definitely does seem too obvious! i agree. you just never know though! I am really liking the way they are setting this up though. I haven't been this invested in a storyline since Trinity! :P

The Trinity season was my favorite!
From what I've heard Hanna will make an appearance this season.

I like Deb and Quinn relationship this time around also and I think Quinn will be the one to find Dexter out. Deb is having issues and it looks like Quinn will be the one there for her and everyone seems to think Quinn is dumb.

yeah I thought Deb was going to commit suicide because she seemed to be saying goodbye to Quinn. But was surprised by the way it went down. Something is going to happen with Quinn and Deb because for a season or 2 with hardly any interaction they seemed so much more connected now.

What I mean by something, I think they are either going to get back together OR Quinn is going to find out about Dexter. I feel Dexter is either going to get caught or killed at the end