Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

Which glam did you get the waxed leather, regular glam?
$(KGrHqZHJE0FEU+-(d+VBRIp3dDvSg~~60_35.JPG

if so now worries when it softens it will be perfect. It seems very large/square but will change shape and feel as it softens.

The glam is a great bag and I think "everyone" should have "one"

Yup black waxed leather. Imma give it another day and try it on again loaded with real clothes on instead of jammies. It has such a nice soft feel I'm not sure I could let it go - or without regret, anyway!

Oooh...new online exclusive leather Glam tote on coach.com in Silver/Tangerine! They are calling it a Glam and not a Hallie so I'm guessing its exactly like my black one. It's gorgeous!

Good evening Ladies and Glam Tote Lovers :smile:

I am looking to purchase a new bag in the next month or so. I've been researching the upcoming purchase and I think I've decided on a glam tote. I've got some questions before I make my final decision and I was wondering if y'all could help me out?

1. How durable is the waxed leather totes?
This will be my everyday bag. I do baby my bags, but I would like something that I can carry any time and not worry about rain ect ect. I'm on the fence about going with a siggy print or the waxed leather. I'm more of a leather girl but the khaki and petal pink caught my eye when it first came out.

2. If I do go with the waxed leather should it be treated with anything and how often?
I know this leather will 'age' and I'm okay with that but I would like it to look nice for years to come.

I think that's all my questions for now. If it will help I'll share my 'wish list/requirements' for my upcoming purchase.

1. Durability- I want something that I can carry without any worries. I have a Juliette now and if its raining or icky weather, she stays at home.

2. Space- I want to be able to carry just about anything I would like when I need to and I think the glam will fit that bill.

Oh, one more thing. If your next purchase was going to be a glam tote would you go with the leather or a siggy print, and why?

TIA Ladies! Now off to start looking for 'the glam tote' for me. :smile:

Good evening Ladies and Glam Tote Lovers :smile:

I am looking to purchase a new bag in the next month or so. I've been researching the upcoming purchase and I think I've decided on a glam tote. I've got some questions before I make my final decision and I was wondering if y'all could help me out?

1. How durable is the waxed leather totes?
This will be my everyday bag. I do baby my bags, but I would like something that I can carry any time and not worry about rain ect ect. I'm on the fence about going with a siggy print or the waxed leather. I'm more of a leather girl but the khaki and petal pink caught my eye when it first came out.

2. If I do go with the waxed leather should it be treated with anything and how often?
I know this leather will 'age' and I'm okay with that but I would like it to look nice for years to come.

I think that's all my questions for now. If it will help I'll share my 'wish list/requirements' for my upcoming purchase.

1. Durability- I want something that I can carry without any worries. I have a Juliette now and if its raining or icky weather, she stays at home.

2. Space- I want to be able to carry just about anything I would like when I need to and I think the glam will fit that bill.

Oh, one more thing. If your next purchase was going to be a glam tote would you go with the leather or a siggy print, and why?

TIA Ladies! Now off to start looking for 'the glam tote' for me. :smile:

I love my glam! I have the black waxed leather Glam that was available for about 30 seconds on a FOS a few weeks ago...I got lucky. You'll have a hard time finding an actual "Glam" anymore...the new "Glam-ish line is called the Hallie Tote - similar size and shape, small differences. They make a black leather Hallie that's super similar to my bag. However, my Macy's still has some of the older version, true Glams available, so it's where you look.

To answer your questions...

1. I don't baby my bags either, and so far the waxed leather has been great. It feels AMAZING - soft and smooshy, but I don't feel the need to freak out if I have to put it on the floor. To me it looks like the new Hallies have slightly more structure, but maybe that's just because the ones I see are stuffed and on display. Mine doesn't stand up on it's own, it folds over.

2. I don't treat any of my bags so I'll leave this question to someone who is more knowledgeable.

I haven't had any worries with durability of any Coach product. As for space, this bag has it! It's a big bag, but not bulky. It lays nicely against the body and the straps are long enough for shoulder wear.

If I were to buy another, it would be the navy or tangerine waxed leather (ebay only, sadly) or a black on black siggy. I like the moonlight siggy, but not "for me", if that makes sense...

Good luck, and whatever you get, we need photos!!