do people really think this is ok to go out in public in??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Good Lord, what has happened to our society? And there are more gross photos like that in this link.

http://donts.glamour.com/photo/2584...;s=galleries;maxrating=5&browse_page=38#title

Sexymama29-YesSheWoreThis676-610-972-352-dont.jpg

Pinkyd-2ForThePriceOf1386-203.jpg

just gross..................and sad!

I'm so sick of seeing peoples underwear when they sit down or bend down...........it annoys me!

I'm not trying to be mean, just have some self respect for yourself and your body!

I used to tell DH that if I could go back in time to live, it would be the 50's or 60's.....back when women respected themselves and men respected women. They dressed appropriately and it was still cute w/ the poodle skirts and cardigans. Music was normal and not this screaming metal stuff or rap womanizing crap they play now.

ooooh i love don'ts pictures!! it's the only reason i ever bought glamour magazine. (now i'm just one of the horrible people who reads it in the aisle....saves me three dollars every month :yes:)

Pinkyd-2ForThePriceOf1386-203.jpg

just gross..................and sad!

I'm so sick of seeing peoples underwear when they sit down or bend down...........it annoys me!

I'm not trying to be mean, just have some self respect for yourself and your body!

I used to tell DH that if I could go back in time to live, it would be the 50's or 60's.....back when women respected themselves and men respected women. They dressed appropriately and it was still cute w/ the poodle skirts and cardigans. Music was normal and not this screaming metal stuff or rap womanizing crap they play now.

Now that is just ridiculous! At least the larger ladies are in the bathing suits are at the pool! This 'person' has her bottom out while 'shopping'. NASTY! I mean come on..you have to know that is too short....what is that??? I think she must be a hooker! Looks like they are on the corner someplace!