do people really think this is ok to go out in public in??

1. [​IMG]

just gross..................and sad!

I'm so sick of seeing peoples underwear when they sit down or bend annoys me!

I'm not trying to be mean, just have some self respect for yourself and your body!

I used to tell DH that if I could go back in time to live, it would be the 50's or 60's.....back when women respected themselves and men respected women. They dressed appropriately and it was still cute w/ the poodle skirts and cardigans. Music was normal and not this screaming metal stuff or rap womanizing crap they play now.
  2. I'm too afraid to click the link--let's just say 'GROSS'!:yucky:
  3. OH.
  4. I had a look at a few of the pics in that link just too gross to continue! The guy in the blue thong :wtf: :roflmfao: :nuts:
  5. Good lord! It's like a train wreck you can't stop watching:
  6. underwear? shoot! I just don't want to see their BUTT!!!
  7. ooooh i love don'ts pictures!! it's the only reason i ever bought glamour magazine. (now i'm just one of the horrible people who reads it in the aisle....saves me three dollars every month :yes:)
  8. i think the most disturbing thing is that they make bikinis that large...
  9. ACK!!!

Let me repeat

10. Now that is just ridiculous! At least the larger ladies are in the bathing suits are at the pool! This 'person' has her bottom out while 'shopping'. NASTY! I mean come have to know that is too short....what is that??? I think she must be a hooker! Looks like they are on the corner someplace!
  11. I have nothing against big people but WOW DAMN is all I can say about this picture!!!'s just too much. Should have on a Full suit at least!
  13. So many people have such bad taste that nothing surprises me anymore :hrmm: