Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

I have a reveal for Box 1... so much lovely stuff to choose from, it took me a while to decide!

Dollish Polish Random Dancing: thank you blackeyedsusan! My fiance says "oooh, I really like this one!"
Lacquer Convention Much Ado about Blue: thank you windchimes! It's a perfect sky blue with some extra pizzazz, love it.
Candy Lacquer Candies & Sprinkles: thank you jc0812; I was so excited because this was a WISHLIST polish :smile:
Cult Nails Spontaneous: thank you semirose! My first bottle of Cult Nails.
Hungry Asian U Jelly: another thanks to blackeyedsusan! The bottle is too cute and I love shimmery magentas/pinks.
Utopia's Gum Drops: thanks again windchimes, and this was ANOTHER WISHLIST POLISH!

Three "my first bottle of..." brands and two wishlist polishes, I really couldn't be more excited! Thanks again ladies. I dropped off the box at the PO and it'll be on its way to CatherineC this week.

Attachments

• exchange.JPG
    exchange.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 242
Thanks and great reveal, Kapster!!! lol I love that your fiance likes Random Dancing! I always think it's so cute when my husband has input on my polish. Hehe :smile: All great choices!

I have a reveal for Box 1... so much lovely stuff to choose from, it took me a while to decide!

Dollish Polish Random Dancing: thank you blackeyedsusan! My fiance says "oooh, I really like this one!"
Lacquer Convention Much Ado about Blue: thank you windchimes! It's a perfect sky blue with some extra pizzazz, love it.
Candy Lacquer Candies & Sprinkles: thank you jc0812; I was so excited because this was a WISHLIST polish :smile:
Hungry Asian U Jelly: another thanks to blackeyedsusan! The bottle is too cute and I love shimmery magentas/pinks.
Utopia's Gum Drops: thanks again windchimes, and this was ANOTHER WISHLIST POLISH!

Three "my first bottle of..." brands and two wishlist polishes, I really couldn't be more excited! Thanks again ladies. I dropped off the box at the PO and it'll be on its way to CatherineC this week.

Those are all gorgeous!! Random Dancing is one of my favorite multicolored glitters!

Any idea when the next sign up will be? I'd love to get in.

Not sure! Maybe mid-summer? Depends on how fast the boxes move!

Here are my picks!!!

It was so fun going through this box, a nice break from my bust week! I will be getting it out to ocgirl ASAP, I've got her address handy :biggrin:

0780de1d-ba23-4dd4-964e-dbcd4f8e3758_zpsbadee36f.jpg

In order:
An unnamed Lacquistry polish from St??13? Someone help me read the name so I can thank her! :smile:
Happy Hands Illusions, Michael from Cheetah_Pita not only is this one gorgeous but the Arrested Development reference kills me. :lol:
DDP Ringer from semirose Thank you!!! This has been a long time lemming!
Nail Pattern Boldness Le Big Party shop donation Thanks Nail Pattern! This matte micro-glitter is fabulous!!!
Great choices, windchimes! Isn't the Happy Hands gorgeous?! I got that one specifically to put in the box - I don't wear reds, but I knew someone would love it!

Awesome choices, Kapster! Love all the multicolored glitter :biggrin:

Last edited:
Player Rotation Part 2: REVERSE
from the Indie Exchange Round 2 Sign Up Thread

Box 1 Rotation
ilovepolish
semirose
kapster
catherinec <--- on the way here!
cheetah_pita
viola4880
whitneyg
star13
danilouwho
tokiloca
aunyabird
allyabe22
loveuga / izzy's mom
piosavsfan
karla
stefaninyc
passionnail
greentealover
cedric
SusyH
star15rin
ashleyjena
fillverave
kristinized

Box 2 Rotation
2manyNOT
windchimes
ocgirl <--- on the way here!
princessofmuch
jc0812
blackeyedsusan
hovercraftier
joy&lv
lvdreamer
OMG3kids
blumochi
ocean_o_curls
raiderette74
mpazzo
divaplavalaguna
mars702
tastangan
miszgenevieve/nutrihoney
syd3
wintersmelody
polishhor
pandapharm
lindseyspenc84
saralaughs
kristinized

Here are my picks!!!

It was so fun going through this box, a nice break from my bust week! I will be getting it out to ocgirl ASAP, I've got her address handy :biggrin:

In order:
An unnamed Lacquistry polish from St??13? Someone help me read the name so I can thank her! :smile:
Happy Hands Illusions, Michael from Cheetah_Pita not only is this one gorgeous but the Arrested Development reference kills me. :lol:
Nail Pattern Boldness Le Big Party shop donation Thanks Nail Pattern! This matte micro-glitter is fabulous!!!
Oh awesome picks !

Ugh I'm so sorry I haven't revealed yet, things have been a bit of a mess what with leaving my old job and starting my new one and having a new roommate move in and Easter and then my two month old phone was stolen and I'm still super sad about that but I should have a new phone tomorrow and will be able to post my reveal then.

Here are my picks!!!

In order:
Great picks! Illusions, Michael always makes me giggle and glad you got Ringer! It's lovely but I decided to pare my stash down to ONE unicorn pee dupe. Choosing was so hard XD

Awesome picks! I was really tempted by that Gum Drops but passed, glad you got it! And yay for first Cult, be careful, they're addicting *eyes stash*

Great Picks!!

Love your choices!

The box was waiting for me when I got home last night! I didn't have a chance to get threw it all but I will finish up tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow! Pm me your address cheetah :smile:

CatherineC and I found out that we don't live too far from each other and ended up meeting to pass the box along! We've got some reveals for you, and in the meantime, the box is on it's way to viola4880!

Player Rotation Part 2: REVERSE
from the Indie Exchange Round 2 Sign Up Thread

Box 1 Rotation
ilovepolish
semirose
kapster
catherinec
cheetah_pita
viola4880 <--- on the way here!
whitneyg
star13
danilouwho